Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 10 - North v Swans Sat May 20th 1:45pm AEST (Marvel) Footage of interchange in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• North by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • North by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Unfortunate for North. Players had a dip which is all you can ask of them. The challenge for them is to put that out there most weeks. If they do, they'll Suprise a few teams and pick up the odd win. There's a core there. Just need to add to it and allow some natural development.

For all the hoo-ha over the interchange infringement, Greenwood really should've been pinned for HTB. Went to ground with the ball and laid on it and made no attempt to get rid of it. Was surprised when the umpire didn't pay it.

fetchimage

"The umpires acted in full accordance of the rules. Nothing further to see here folks. Please move along."

Unfortunate for North. Players had a dip which is all you can ask of them. The challenge for them is to put that out there most weeks. If they do, they'll Suprise a few teams and pick up the odd win. There's a core there. Just need to add to it and allow some natural development.

Very happy with Wardlaw, hopefully everyone can move on now. All parties hopefully can look back on the JHF trade and be happy in a few years.

I have never seen a supporter group so furious. North fans were tossing stuff onto the field.

The umpires are genuinely lucky they've not been killed.
It would have been completely unexplained in the stands, no commentators or umpire mic to tell anyone what it was about. It would have just looked to have been completely made up on the spot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For all the hoo-ha over the interchange infringement, Greenwood really should've been pinned for HTB. Went to ground with the ball and laid on it and made no attempt to get rid of it. Was surprised when the umpire didn't pay it.
I agree. G'wood also looked to be blushing at the noncall.

I have never seen a supporter group so furious. North fans were tossing stuff onto the field.

The umpires are genuinely lucky they've not been killed.
Can see why if you were in the stands and had no idea why Sydney got that free kick.

Sometimes I wish the AFL had a NFL style annoucement on why they are doing things. Hard to implement correctly in the AFL and the AFL so allow more access than some other sports.

As for the match.....we won. Only positive for us. Good comeback in the end I guess. Bit lucky we got away with that. I wouldn't say north was unlucky, as it was their mistake which in yh end cost them.

If you thought that was the world's most obvious tank job just hold your beers and wait for tomorrow's calamity when the Hawks face off against the Eagles. First score wins that one, what a farce the AFL is becoming. They even gave Clarko the day off so he didn't get caught up in the fallout from this diabolical event. A dark day for footy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 10 - North v Swans Sat May 20th 1:45pm AEST (Marvel) Footage of interchange in OP

Back