Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 14 - Blues v Suns Sun June 18th 1:10pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Suns by a goal or less

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Suns by 7 - 20

Votes: 20 42.6%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Suns by a lot

Votes: 17 36.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Suns away form this year is a bit shonky. Though they did beat RFC (before McWalter) and have been in excellent form in recent weeks.
I'm surprised to read that people believe this. We've played just one game on the Gold Coast in the last six rounds and we've won four of those six games. In fact the sole game we did play on the GC was a close loss to the Demons. Our only away loss in the last five was against the Lions at the Gabba and even then the margin was under 10 points at three quarter time.

Perhaps this 'poor away form' theory is a fallacy based on the past and not on the present?

Deserve? Got nothing to do with it.
Yeah, no team deserves anything. You have to earn it in this league and if your team doesn't want to work hard and earn it then too bad. That's coming from a supporter of the only team in the AFL to never compete in the finals.

At the G Carlton should win.
However if the Suns are hanging around and it's close.
I could see them making the Blues very nervous.

McKay to kick 0.6

As if I need anymore reason to barrack against Carlton, Iā€™m quite enjoying death riding their second pick currently sitting at a cozy pick 22 šŸ˜

(Log in to remove this ad.)

While I don't want Vossy to lose his job based on Carlton's issues at HQ, I'd like to see the Suns win so they can take further steps in moving on from the darkest era in their history (which was around the time Ablett junior was captain of the club).

Whilst true they donā€™t draw up this dumb gameplan. Why have a kicking gameplan when you have no elite kicks? Is silly

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 14 - Blues v Suns Sun June 18th 1:10pm AEST (MCG)

Back