Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 16 - Tigers v Blues Sun June 30th 3:20pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 8 11.8%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 49 72.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Saab, I like you - I’m just ruffling feathers mate

It’s just that I would personally be embarrassed if two of my leaders were more concerned with wrestling than they were winning the footy

Tigers fans are going to dine on that missed touched even though the best case scenario if that was called was a ball-up deep inside Carlton’s 50.
We can bitch and moan but if it is not called then it is not called. Sure the replay showed a finger moving but if the umpire is more than about 10m away I am not too sure how he could ever be expected to see it.

The players then dwelled on it which is where I am pissed.

We can bitch and moan but if it is not called then it is not called. Sure the replay showed a finger moving but if the umpire is more than about 10m away I am not too sure how he could ever be expected to see it.

The players then dwelled on it which is where I am pissed.
Yup our players got nicked in the brain as my uncle would say.

Cartlon's brand & personnel are more suited for Sept than Sydney, IMO

The way they are building into the season I think they are well positioned for the flag
Sydney lack dedicated fire-power up forward. McDonald and Amarty, and McInerny isn't going to cut it. I guess the Pies did it last year, but the Swans' style imo still needs it more. They rely on the sheer brilliance of a handful of mids. Like Port very mid heavy/dependent.

Hoping for a Carlton Sydney GF, only teams deserving of being there.

The bigger momentum shift was when the Tigers were out with a chance to stay in the game and Graham kicked a loopy slow 15 m kick in the corridor that gets turn over for more pressure on your backs.

Just an indication of how Tiges are now. Shit decision making all around with the ball

It was the touched non call, into the Graham turnover, into the insufficient intent call that all resulted in goals in the space of 5 minutes that screwed momentum.

On this form, despite it being Richmond, this Blues side is absolutely heavy duty!

Built for finals, hungry, we’ll drilled, we’ll coached, ruthless and brutal.

Surely Blueflaggers in 2024
For sure. Must be favorites. Beat 17th and you get flag favoritism. Sydney couldnt beat them.
Anything less than the flag is a choke. Take the lid off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

also, how about Tiger KPDs?

absolutely pantsed carlton KPFs.

Curnow may as well have stayed home, McKay got the umpires favour, otherwsie the same.

really interesting game, if you look past the obvious scoreline issues
And McKay slots his second as poster posts drivel, putting the game back out to 45 points

Personally I’m glad we are winning without Charlie having an impact

And McKay slots his second as poster posts drivel, putting the game back out to 45 points

Personally I’m glad we are winning without Charlie having an impact
that's OK, McKay marked a cm ahead of a first gamer in Blight I believe? No issue with that at all.

Broad just peeled off 2 1-on-1 defensive marks as you posted 'drivel' - see how easy that is?

lol, it's about the game as a whole not moment - ask Curnow and McKay if they think they have had a good game overall

Rain falling now, so will tough for KPFs to redeem from here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 16 - Tigers v Blues Sun June 30th 3:20pm AEST (MCG)

Back