Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 16 - Saints v Port Sun June 30th 1:10pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Port by a goal or less

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe the Saints should trade for that Ben Long bloke from GC.

Tackles hard, kicks goals and gives a bit of energy.

No-one would play him in the back half would they?

Maybe the Saints should trade for that Ben Long bloke from GC.

Tackles hard, kicks goals and gives a bit of energy.

No-one would play him in the back half would they?
We didn't want him to leave, Long wanted to play closer to his family up north. Can't begrudge a guy who wanted to go home.

30 years ago called.
Oh silly me, I forgot that things don't count if they happened 30 years ago.

Your club booed a bloke who was 10 times the coach of Hinkley into quitting. I guess the main difference between Blight and Hinkley (other than all the grand finals and premierships) is that Blight had the integrity to understand when it was time to go, whereas Hinkley's only priority is to keep hanging on to extract every dollar he can.

Oh silly me, I forgot that things don't count if they happened 30 years ago.

Your club booed a bloke who was 10 times the coach of Hinkley into quitting. I guess the main difference between Blight and Hinkley (other than all the grand finals and premierships) is that Blight had the integrity to understand when it was time to go, whereas Hinkley's only priority is to keep hanging on to extract every dollar he can.

The 747 posts about Port supporters lacking empathy about an emotional coach.

Port hater: No U, Blight got booed 30 years ago.

The 747 posts about Port supporters lacking empathy about an emotional coach.

Port hater: No U, Blight got booed 30 years ago.
Just keep posting '30 years ago' and you can keep pretending like it didn't happen 👍

Saints need a rebuild
We have already started, How many new players have Saints blooded this year? Wilson, Schoenmaker, Hastie, Garcia and Collard. How many last year and the year before? Philipou, Owens, Windhager, Nasiah, Caminiti. Add King and Henry to that list for players under 24 years old. Starting another rebuild would do nothing and as a North supporter I would have assumed you would know that it takes time for young kids to develop and flourish. Poor comment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Call me disloyal, but I'm thrilled we lost that, usually when we play like the drizzling shits we somehow extract a win out of it and that keeps the hounds at bay.

I hope a mountain of pressure comes on Lyon and the board is forced to turf his ass, how a supposedly professional side can play like that under a roof in perfect conditions YET AGAIN is baffling
Got no chance of turfing him, that means they would have to admit they made a mistake reappointing him

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 16 - Saints v Port Sun June 30th 1:10pm AEST (Marvel)

Back