Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 16 - Saints v Port Sun June 30th 1:10pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Port by a goal or less

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

We have already started, How many new players have Saints blooded this year? Wilson, Schoenmaker, Hastie, Garcia and Collard. How many last year and the year before? Philipou, Owens, Windhager, Nasiah, Caminiti. Add King and Henry to that list for players under 24 years old. Starting another rebuild would do nothing and as a North supporter I would have assumed you would know that it takes time for young kids to develop and flourish. Poor comment.
I am not trying to sink the boots in. How many games the saints have lost narrowly?

2 games vs Port . The hawks in Tassie and Freo in marvel off the top of my head.

Saints have 5 wins and 10 losses. Could of been 9 wins and 6 losses with a spot in the finals.

I am not trying to sink the boots in. How many games the saints have lost narrowly?

2 games vs Port . The hawks in Tassie and Freo in marvel off the top of my head.

Saints have 5 wins and 10 losses. Could of been 9 wins and 6 losses with a spot in the finals.

Lost to Cats by 8, Bombers by 5, Giants by 1, Hawks by 5 and pushed Brisbane to the death.

Had a couple of close wins as well but we weren’t far off it this season.

Don’t worry about us mate, we live for the misery !.

One day it will happen. One day.
After the Scarlett toe poke and the Milne bounce it just seems they really were cursed. I was cheering as much for them as most non Pies and Cats fans. But I'm sure the footy gods will smile on you one more time after 66.

Lost to Cats by 8, Bombers by 5, Giants by 1, Hawks by 5 and pushed Brisbane to the death.

Had a couple of close wins as well but we weren’t far off it this season.
Fair enough. Saints have been competitive most games. People have been sinking the boots on saints. But it's not like the saints are getting belted by 10-15 goals each week

I don't actually want the Saints to fold...but it would probably put a lot of hopes out of their misery. Well I hope you find success eventually.
Ahh - now I understand.

I hadn't realised Hawthorn had flogged the Weagles by 10 goals on your home ground - no wonder you're wasting time on the Saints v Port thread.

Remind us again how many games the Eagles have won in the last three years.

Ahh - now I understand.

I hadn't realised Hawthorn had flogged the Weagles by 10 goals on your home ground - no wonder you're wasting time on the Saints v Port thread.

Remind us again how many games the Eagles have won in the last three years.
No like I said I attended the game, hence my posting. It was shizen to watch despite being close, but yeah, far from the worst performance of the day.

True, we suck, that's obvious, but we still may get no 5 before you get 2.

That's also the traits of a young side that don't know how to win, on the flip side you have Collingwood who nearly always win those close ones.

True, but of our 5 wins, we were lucky to win 3 of them. Had to come from a mile down at half time against Richmond and lost the first 3 quarters against West Coast, and survived fight backs from Collingwood and Gold Coast.

The only convincing win we have had was against stone cold motherless last North Melbourne.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's also the traits of a young side that don't know how to win, on the flip side you have Collingwood who nearly always win those close ones.
Are the Saints a young side though?

Sure they have rotated a few kids from the bench and into the starting 18.

But Guys like Higgins, Steele, Brad Hill, Dougal Howard, Mason Wood are all traded from Other clubs but in that 25-30 year old prime age range.

Even by a small glance I think saints are midtable when it comes to Age of the squad, Both in the best 23 and whole 45 man list overall

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 16 - Saints v Port Sun June 30th 1:10pm AEST (Marvel)

Back