Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 16 - Tigers v Blues Sun June 30th 3:20pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 8 11.8%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 49 72.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton capitalised on some umpiring bonuses there, but really amazed at the centre square lack of dominance by the Blues

has Richmond smacked them out of the centre, or is that just my rose-coloured glasses?

good signs for the Tigers for next year.
Come On What GIF by MOODMAN

I've liked Miller from afar. Young too but obviously out with injury atm.
Could end up with a glut of defenders if we pull the finger out and get them all fit.

That said Young was looking a little scrappy before he got injured but still would be nice to get them all to 50 games and see how it looks.

Could end up with a glut of defenders if we pull the finger out and get them all fit.

That said Young was looking a little scrappy before he got injured but still would be nice to get them all to 50 games and see how it looks.
Young lost his way a bit didn't he.

Miller consolidating on his opportunities.

Hopefully Blight can string it together for the remainder of the season.

Newman was excellent. Quarterback down back with teams paying close attention to Saad.
Saw him in a huge number of scoring chains and picking out leading fwds when the game was closer. He had 3 A grade quarters then chilled in the last.
Cripps just pips him for BOG. Didnt think much of Walsh's game today coz he did most of his work when well ahead on the score board.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw him in a huge number of scoring chains and picking out leading fwds when the game was closer. He had 3 A grade quarters then chilled in the last.
Cripps just pips him for BOG. Didnt think much of Walsh's game today coz he did most of his work when well ahead on the score board.
I thought Walsh was 3rd best. Cripps did the heavy lifting all game but Walsh and him went crazy together in the 3rd when we broke away. Sat off the last bit of the game so probably didn't have the stats you'd see in a dominating display.

Yeah congrats, maybe post a reply at the time this was posted?
Interesting to see you play a 'call-back'...

Blues mids clearly came back in the second half, but I reckon first half, Tiges were very good out of the centre square, don't know what the stats were, however.

Big story for Richmond however, was that a first gamer, mid-season draft KPD in Blight, and a 4th-5th round picked utlility from the goldfields/kalgoorlie league, in Miller, matched or beat two elite first round KPFs of Carlton in a game that was dry for 3.5 quarters, and in which I50s massively favoured the Blues.

Have to look to next year as a Tiger, but it's not all doom and gloom...hopefully!

Back