Autopsy AFL 2024 Opening Round 0 - Swans v Demons Thurs March 7th 7:30pm AEDT (SCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 14 11.5%
  • Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 39 32.0%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 37 30.3%
  • Swans by a lot

• Demons by a lot

• Draw

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

So the AFL directive is no player weights to be published, its all very sensitive... but I suppose its okay for Jason Dunstall to take the piss out of Finn Callaghan being overweight as a child? I am sure no overweight little kids watching will care about that as long as we don't know the players weights.

lol

Did I just see Rompingwins in the background on the Kayo coverage?

Thought he was off to the land of baguettes, silly hats and escargot.

I still lament not picking up Rampe when he was under our nose at Williamstown. Seeing him live, he just could not be tackled. Too strong

So moment of silence for the 2 guys murdered by police officer in NSW, but nothing for the mother, father and son murdered by the Taekwondo trainer?

lol wtf - one of them was an afl umpire you doughnut

I will say it's quite amusing that Joel Hamling complained about not getting the right opportunities with us only to not get selected in the squad tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Angus Brayshaw helmet tribute on the way out of the changerooms was ****ing cringe.

Josh Schache still plays?

I thought schache was delisted... He looks big. Thought he was Tomlinson
He seems half a step behind the play. Great tank though, so not sure SCG suits him

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Opening Round 0 - Swans v Demons Thurs March 7th 7:30pm AEDT (SCG)

Back