Autopsy AFL 2024 Opening Round 0 - Swans v Demons Thurs March 7th 7:30pm AEDT (SCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 14 11.5%
  • Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 39 32.0%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 37 30.3%
  • Swans by a lot

• Demons by a lot

• Draw

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Abercrombie and Fritsch playing tonight?

He'll kick at least 3 or 4 and The Dees will win. Galvanisation times at Melbourne.

Is Abercrombie and Fritsch playing tonight?

He'll kick at least 3 or 4 and The Dees will win. Galvanisation times at Melbourne.
Sheesh I didn’t know you thought the Dees would win!! Why didn’t you post that a few hundred more times earlier in the thread to give us all a heads up?

So what relevance does s**t from about a dozen or so more years have ? So You are sure Buddy was lining them up over his tenure at the Swans ? Video or photographic evidence you have do you ?
I must say, I miss seeing Buddy running down City road in Melbourne off his face. Was always funny haha

Dees by some number greater than 0 and less than 100. About 10 or so. No idea behind this prediction.
Then again...
Not discounting the Swans, I probably should change my prediction. Swans by a number no less than -100 and no greater than 100. I think I've safely got it covered, unless it's a blowout......

I must say, I miss seeing Buddy running down City road in Melbourne off his face. Was always funny haha
Yes I'm Fortunate It was only a couple of months ago the I had the pleasure of watching a pasty faced degenerate gambler off his chops feeding a poker machine. Ha Ha.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Opening Round 0 - Swans v Demons Thurs March 7th 7:30pm AEDT (SCG)

Back