Autopsy AFL 2024 Preliminary Final - Cats v Lions Sat Sept 21st 5:15pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 11 4.9%
  • Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 11 4.9%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 48 21.5%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 82 36.8%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 54 24.2%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 13 5.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Ryan Lester had a game I must say

How come Chris Scott didn’t coach tonight? I heard he was a tactical mastermind but all I saw was us opening up the corridor for the last hour of the game

Fagan has a better finals record than Chris Scott 💀

How come Chris Scott didn’t coach tonight? I heard he was a tactical mastermind but all I saw was us opening up the corridor for the last hour of the game

He tried nothing and he was all out of ideas.

season 8 beatnik GIF

Geez I not going to be able to sleep knowing some troll is going to go for Sydney next week, somebody hold me.
Enjoy the spoils of victory and quit responding to a 14 year old.
You’ve all been mouthing off all week how you’d take care of the lions and win another flag. Don’t start changing your tune now you lost.
It’s an internet forum. ‘You’ve all’ is probably half a dozen 15 year olds. I don’t know any people who’ve supported Geelong through the 80s and 90s getting carried away. Some of us are just grateful for the success we’ve had. And we weren’t far away again. But Lions too good when it mattered. I can live with that.

Selfless game from Ollie Dempsey keeping the seagulls company while Zac Bailey ran riot through the corridor in the 3rd.

Downhill skiers hurt you in finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Superb by the Lions. Balls of steel and skills to match.

Both sides showed brilliance and toughness, both delivered superb efgorts despite injuries.

Especially happy to see Ollie Henry sticking in goals when it was white hot, quality kid.

That Ashhcroft is pure gold, apparently theres another on the way.

I thought the umps didn't affect the result, the Cats dont seem to get every possible free paid, but Brisbane aren't one of the "favoured" ones.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Preliminary Final - Cats v Lions Sat Sept 21st 5:15pm EST (MCG)

Back