Autopsy AFL 2024 Preliminary Final - Cats v Lions Sat Sept 21st 5:15pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 11 4.9%
  • Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 11 4.9%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 48 21.5%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 82 36.8%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 54 24.2%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 13 5.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks Lions for putting an end to what might have been the worst team to make a GF in memory. Never has a softer draw been offred to a team 15 months after they were premiers. Even with it and infinite home games against duds they just snuck into the top 4 - then blew it. 4th is flattering.

Thoughts and prayers, Reg

Great effort by the Cats.

But...

ha ha simpsons GIF

He’s a downhill skier.

Got shown up big time in finals footy for being a seagull who didn’t want to go near the contest.

Play anyone but a squib tonight and you win. Zac Bailey got rolling in the 3rd while Ollie was standing 20 meters off the corridor waving his arms and saying kick it to me, while his opponent was helping his side into a Grand Final.
Righto.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee a lot of cocky Lions supporters here tonight. Sydney weren't acting like this last night

Cause they learned from multiple Grand Finals failures to shut the **** up and let the play do the talking when they actually win something.

Lions fans clearly not getting the hint, be humble you ****s you haven’t won shit to be even talking right now.

I was at the game and it stood out like dogs balls.

Scott sat in the box like a stunned mullet and just let it happen.

Brisbane got back into the game going through the corridor.

One wingman owned the corridor and the other one may as well have been standing in the crowd. You guess who was who, shouldn’t be hard.

Zac Bailey a key player in that 3rd quarter.

My head said Cats but the Lions have showed bucket loads of character and grit this finals series.
A truly gritty hard-fought effort by this team to make it to the big dance.
Two cracking teams.
I am really excited as a neutral at last.
A cracking match.

I wish we lost in a semi than a prelim, I would be so stoked with that

Congratulations. We are both losers.

Looking forward to 2025 with our another year of development in our young list. Been great to get a taste of finals again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Preliminary Final - Cats v Lions Sat Sept 21st 5:15pm EST (MCG)

Back