Autopsy AFL 2024 Preliminary Final - Cats v Lions Sat Sept 21st 5:15pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 11 4.9%
  • Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 11 4.9%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 48 21.5%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 82 36.8%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 54 24.2%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 13 5.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Me personally, I don't hate Geelong. I did put money on cats for the flag. But I can tolerate 2 non Vic sides in a grand final

That’s because you’re actually a sick lad that doesn’t get his panties in a wad over a football team.

Will be good to see two non Vic teams go at it, something different.
Gotta look at the positives

Would you rather a Queensland team, or Port Adelaide to make it? There's a bit of that to how most Vics saw the final 4 in it. No neighbours, thanks.

Plus the NRL must be spewing right now.

Swans had 45k last night. Next door Cronulla had 19k for their game.

NRL is a TV game. Crowds just dont care.

You seem to be taking this the hardest. Settle petal. You weren't meant to make top 4 anyway right?

This is true, i imagine Cats fans are annoyed after being humble post game then a bunch of ****ing *******s who pretend to be neutral come here and act like complete tossers, some people who might need to go and touch grass.

Was a great game and the better team won. That should be the story.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He’s won a Gary Ayres Medal and if you actually look through his record, it’s legitimately good. I understand as a Tigers fan why you wouldn’t think this because in 3 crucial finals against us, when he was our main man, we didn’t win: so fair enough, he carries that stigma. I don’t begrudge that opinion. But invariably since he joined us when we win finals he has been at the heart of it, often when we lose them he has still played quite well. And he’s absolutely never gone missing.

Re. Cameron I don’t necessarily disagree as I think it’s harder to counter a gun forward like he is - realistically he is probably the next closest thing to Franklin from the last 20 years in that he is a key forward who also happens to be a freak athlete so if he’s on, you just can’t stop him so he will simply win you games and there’s nothing you can do about it. Dangerfield is a midfielder and there are things you can do to limit the damage he can inflict
Cameron is a game changer and a match winner. Had some chances tonight but just didn't get on the right side of it.

Swans had 45k last night. Next door Cronulla had 19k for their game.

NRL is a TV game. Crowds just dont care.
Poor comparison. AFL was a grand final qualifier. NRL was an elimination semi final - same as the GWS v Brisbane Lions the week before and how few AFL fans turned up to that game? 18K - pathetic.

Cronulla are an expansion team that has never drawn big crowds from the Shire, so to draw under 20,000 against a team from Townsville isn't unexpected.

Geelong were picked for bottom 4 this year and you fell in, you should definitely have a huge mas tonight, enjoy, and then cry next week.

Well...better to "fall in" and win then lose altogether isn't it.

I mean, Geelong completely self destructed and pressed the panic button and lost to a team in a Preliminary Final who has an absolute horrendous and horrific record at the MCG...

Next week's GF will have something for everyone...

Relocated South Melbourne v merged Fitzroy for the sour Vics.

Queensland v New South Wales for the moronic NRL fans.

BrisVegas v Sin City for the haters.

And hopefully a great game of pure Australian Rules football for the true fans of the game.

See I'm trying to show some empathy here, but your being a dick. Guess this why your coping a lot of shtick. Oh well.
I’m copping schtick? Literally only from hawks and tigers fans, who said start of season Geelong suck, then we win through to a prelim, and now are saying we choked…. Can’t you see that is absolutely ridiculous? (Probably not)

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Preliminary Final - Cats v Lions Sat Sept 21st 5:15pm EST (MCG)

Back