Autopsy AFL 2024 Preliminary Final - Cats v Lions Sat Sept 21st 5:15pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 11 4.9%
  • Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 11 4.9%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 48 21.5%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 82 36.8%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 54 24.2%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 13 5.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Sydney have multiple good midfielders though.

Geelong have Dangerfield who is the most overrated player in the modern game and nothing else.

He’d still be better than anyone to pull on navy blue since Greg Williams though, so that’s comforting.

Why not just pick Bryce Gibbs again. Or Marc Murphy. Maybe they’ll become him in an alternate universe

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He’d still be better than anyone to pull on navy blue since Greg Williams though, so that’s comforting.

Why not just pick Bryce Gibbs again. Or Marc Murphy. Maybe they’ll become him in an alternate universe
Danger doesn't win finals. Great player but I'd say Cameron is more lethal.

Danger doesn't win finals. Great player but I'd say Cameron is more lethal.

He’s won a Gary Ayres Medal and if you actually look through his record, it’s legitimately good. I understand as a Tigers fan why you wouldn’t think this because in 3 crucial finals against us, when he was our main man, we didn’t win: so fair enough, he carries that stigma. I don’t begrudge that opinion. But invariably since he joined us when we win finals he has been at the heart of it, often when we lose them he has still played quite well. And he’s absolutely never gone missing.

Re. Cameron I don’t necessarily disagree as I think it’s harder to counter a gun forward like he is - realistically he is probably the next closest thing to Franklin from the last 20 years in that he is a key forward who also happens to be a freak athlete so if he’s on, you just can’t stop him so he will simply win you games and there’s nothing you can do about it. Dangerfield is a midfielder and there are things you can do to limit the damage he can inflict

Geez I not going to be able to sleep knowing some troll is going to go for Sydney next week, somebody hold me.
You weren’t to be seen at all on the match day thread, or on BF until Brisbane won. And now you come on here gloating and rubbing it in to opposition supporters. And you call others trolls. Really pissweak from you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Preliminary Final - Cats v Lions Sat Sept 21st 5:15pm EST (MCG)

Back