Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 16 - Swans v Freo Sat June 29th 1:45pm AEST (SCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 32 62.7%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Everytime Jackson is in the ruck we dominate. But better play him deep forward where he has no impact at all. Otherwise Kane Cornes might be right about how dumb it was to sign Darcy on a huge contract when we already had Jackson. Better to lose than give Cornes the satisfaction

Almost every premiership side has an off period, so wouldn't be too concerned if I were Sydney. Freo been impressive. Also like Collingwood last year I think they deliberately conserve energy for a last quarter burst.

Everytime Jackson is in the ruck we dominate. But better play him deep forward where he has no impact at all. Otherwise Kane Cornes might be right about how dumb it was to sign Darcy on a huge contract when we already had Jackson. Better to lose than give Cornes the satisfaction
Darcy has dominated Grundy today though

Those stupid flatulant commentatoes aside, what a terrific game we have. Freo still have enough in their tank and skill set to win, if they remain efficient i50. But Sydney are getting more and more possession and look like they will keep scoring.

I reckon Longmuir needs to go on the attack to win, and should not get too defensive apart from the pressure factor.

I would pay extra to have kayo without the absolute shite commentators, do yiu hera that rupert? I said I'll give you more money for less product! Let's go!
I just watch with the mute on

Fox needs to give us more “special comments”

Garry Lyon
Alastair Lynch
Jack Riewoldt
Cameron Mooney

It’s not enough….

I can’t enjoy the footy unless there are a minimum of 6 ex-footballers shouting over the top of each other, cracking jokes and laughing while the game is in progress

Let’s get Jonathan Brown and Dermott Brereton in there with ‘em.

Quantity over quality!

girls take GIF

2 commentators and a host - actually calling the game without the need for jokes or anecdotes.

Nah, Fox/Seven's thinking is to be in a dying broadcast industry and employee more people than are required.
Sheer brilliance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jordan Clark the Traitor is having a pretty good year at half back.

Back