Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 14 - Dogs v Freo Sat June 15th 1:45pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Freo by a goal or less

• Dogs by 7 -= 20

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 22 44.9%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 13 26.5%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The irony of a Dees supporter whinging about other clubs causing recruitment rules to be changed.

Your club made an utter mockery of the priority pick system and dragged the game into disrepute.
Don't overlook the irony of a Dees supporters crying about another club getting gifts from the AFL 😂😂😂

Ah the old bf favourite rent free line *.
Imagine posting an opinion on a footballer … on football site …that’s almost entirely …. based on opinion!!!

As I said continue to get offended ,it seems to sit really well with you .

* judging by the way you came in here frothing ,replying to light hearted post I can only assume it’s actually me that lives rent free in your head , lol
Scoreboard.

more than happy for the door to be shut because we won a flag. cheers for that.

I acknowledge that you are also not denying the amount of gifts given from the afl though. Takes a lot of shine off the wins deep down I reckon.

You’re right, well done. West Coast and Freo fans will remember that day forever!

Haha the only flag this “dynasty” Dee team will win just happens to have been in the most horrendously fixtured, pandemic impacted finals series of all time, where they had a huge leg up camping out in Perth, following which they immediately turn back into pumpkins and straight set it out the next two years as soon as normal footy resumes and you want to whinge and moan about other teams luck because of draft rules that apply to every team lol

Regardless of the circumstances Melbourne were way ahead of the pack and well deserved the flag. Not their fault that the Dogs were an average opponent.

You wouldn't think a multi page mega melt would occur from a Demons fan in a Freo-Bulldogs game thread, but 2024 is a very surprising year.

Regardless of the circumstances Melbourne were way ahead of the pack and well deserved the flag. Not their fault that the Dogs were an average opponent.

Please, your club’s 5 year plan is just being an average opponent in a H&A game, so don’t think that’s a dig.

“Regardless of the circumstances”… that just happen to be the most heavily compromised finals in history from which they benefited massively. If we were going to lose one I’m glad it was that one, so good on them. But old mate‘s melt about luck is about as derp as it gets.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You wouldn't think a multi page mega melt would occur from a Demons fan in a Freo-Bulldogs game thread, but 2024 is a very surprising year.
It's actually happened in every thread, every year since 2021. Very odd, but unsurprising, given their dedicated Bulldogs thread on their own forum. You'd think they'd lost the damn thing.

Another 30&3 for the Bont.

Surely he's had the most of the current day players.
Although completely different in stature, Bontempelli out of all current players seems the natural heir to Ablett Junior.

As far as being that classy operator in the middle, dominant no matter how good his side is, with bundles of goals, assists and score involvements. So much class, skill and elite decision making in and out of congestion.

So good for so long. Should have a couple of Brownlows; GAJ probably should have had four.

It's actually happened in every thread, every year since 2021. Very odd, but unsurprising, given their dedicated Bulldogs thread on their own forum. You'd think they'd lost the damn thing.
It's bizarre, isn't it? I've never seen a fanbase act so salty towards the team they defeated in a grand final.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 14 - Dogs v Freo Sat June 15th 1:45pm AEST (Marvel)

Back