Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 16 - Swans v Freo Sat June 29th 1:45pm AEST (SCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 32 62.7%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The bullshit downfield and other gifts didnt help , geez louise, Fyfe throws and drops it cold a lot,

But flip side too many passnegers freo outworked us, annoying to lose, but 1 point , fought it out,
Actually blaming umpires?
Get real

Missing our key defender, youngest side this week, no problem.

Carlton et al better hope they snag a flag this year because the Freo five-peat is coming
Freo at their best can beat anyone but I wouldn't be surprised if you lost your next game. There's performances like today, but there's ones like against West Coast. You're a Jekyll and Hyde team.

Freo at their best can beat anyone but I wouldn't be surprised if you lost your next game. There's performances like today, but there's ones like against West Coast. You're a Jekyll and Hyde team.
Comes with being one of the youngest sides in the comp sadly. Great game, looking forward to seeing it run-back in September or October

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably a loss Sydney needed to have.
They've been going at 65% for a month now, if they don't sort it out now it'll get them at the end of the year.
Probably a little early for the 'loss they needed to have'.
Not much in this loss. I had a sneaky suspicion that Freo were a chance, but didn't have the balls to tip them, as I'm trying to stay top 3.
As long as they respond next week. If they lose to Saints, then...

Every club will likely drop a game or two that they shouldn't between now and finals. Doesn't really change the pecking order at the moment.

Swans exposed for what the really are today I think.

Talk another them being the dominant clear best side was premature.

Can't wait to play them at the G.
Your midfield is about as quick as the Queen Mary sailing through crude oil, we’d relish the chance to play you on the wide open expanses.

Anyway, don’t want to take anything away from the Dockers who out-worked us for most of the game today. Well deserved win.

the stand rule is like a giant parasite sucking the life out of the game.

docker player looks like he didn't stand at all. cribbed a metre then leapt in the air and forward another half a metre on landing... I reckon it put mcdonald off.

mcdonald also snuck off his line. so if he scored it would have been mayhem.

Your midfield is about as quick as the Queen Mary sailing through crude oil, we’d relish the chance to play you on the wide open expanses.

Anyway, don’t want to take anything away from the Dockers who out-worked us most of the day. Well deserved win.
hmmm, depends which mix we play.
brayshaw, johnson, jackson, switta isn't slow. once its in general play. the inside mids can rotate with switta.

hmmm, depends which mix we play.
brayshaw, johnson, jackson, switta isn't slow. once its in general play. the inside mids can rotate with switta.
All good, agree with the above, I was responding to a Carlton poster so wasn’t talking about the Freo midfield. You’ve got a good mix.

Back