Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 18 - Hawks v Freo Sat July 13th 1:45pm AEST / 11:45 WST (Uni Of Tasmania)

Who will win and by how much?

• Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 35 42.2%
  • Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 27 32.5%
  • Hawks by a lot

Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Fremantle's big men are outstanding. They grab everything.

Nearly every time they bang it forward one of the big guys is there in the right position, their fwd coach is doing a great job with their craft.

Considering how sloppy the Hawks have been inside their own f50 its amazing they are 7 points up.

The HTB adjudication has been definitely in Fremantle's favour but it has to go one way when the pressure from both sides is high. We just want consistency.

Very high quality game.

Freo's transition from back half to f50 is elite.

I remember a year or two ago them being lambasted for boring, slow play. Good to see they took that personally!

Umpires have been shithouse both ways.
****ing despise the ducking our forwards do but if they’re gonna pay it, may as well exploit it I guess.

Freo terrify me on the counter, their talls just clunking everything.

Definitely not a pretty game to watch but fun seeing both sides crack in hard at it.

I remember a year or two ago them being lambasted for boring, slow play. Good to see they took that personally!
They were copping that criticism earlier this year

They've got the tools to go deep this year. Their unheralded big men (Amiss, Treacy, Voss) are very strong.

Proud of the Hawks that they are somehow 7 points up.

Umpires have been shithouse both ways.
****ing despise the ducking our forwards do but if they’re gonna pay it, may as well exploit it I guess.

Freo terrify me on the counter, their talls just clunking everything.

Definitely not a pretty game to watch but fun seeing both sides crack in hard at it.

I disagree. Its been a bloody good game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 18 - Hawks v Freo Sat July 13th 1:45pm AEST / 11:45 WST (Uni Of Tasmania)

Back