Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 18 - Dogs v Blues Sat July 13th 4:35pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 17 34.7%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 18 36.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Liam Jones their most important defender but somehow they looked even better in defence without. Jones is still very important but maybe it's a lesson to not rely on one player too much.

Liam Jones their most important defender but somehow they looked even better in defence without. Jones is still very important but maybe it's a lesson to not rely on one player too much.
Curnow had ten shots on goal. I think the key was a better midfield and forward line mix. Also the fact that we are mental nutcases that love our backs against the wall.

Not sure about that, Curnow has 10 shots on goal and McKay was just about BOG the first half. I don't think that would have been the case with LJ back, their rebound game did look pretty good however.

Curnow had ten shots on goal. I think the key was a better midfield and forward line mix. Also the fact that we are mental nutcases that love our backs against the wall.
Guess it reflects your coach. Somehow win from 7th, and does a lot of weird things. Maybe he's playing 4D chess and he's propping another 2016 esque finals campaign.

Cripps had 10 of his disposals and a goal after they went down by 20 to drag the margin back to 14. I doubt that gets him the 3 votes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be fair it should have been over before he had many of those
Yeah his 1 free kick for was a game changer.

Sam Darcy got 4 free kicks for comparison deep in the forward line and lets not let the truth get in the way of a good conspiracy theory regarding Curnow and free kicks.

If Charlie got 4 free kicks the internet would go into meltdown with the salt level creating a tsunami to world sea levels.

Weird game. I thought Buku played really well on charlie yet he could have kicked 7. Lobb too dominated Harry in the 2nd half with some big marks

Weird game. I thought Buku played really well on charlie yet he could have kicked 7. Lobb too dominated Harry in the 2nd half with some big marks
And like most of Charlies season, we all thought he played like shit yet he still somehow managed 10 shots on goal and 13 score involvements.

I too thought Buku did pretty well considering. Bizarre season.

And like most of Charlies season, we all thought he played like shit yet he still somehow managed 10 shots on goal and 13 score involvements.

I too thought Buku did pretty well considering. Bizarre season.
People with a brain didnt think Charlie played like shit. Fat numpties on internet forums eating Maccas and 37 tubes of pringles out of their parent’s basement think Charlie got 9 free kicks and are free to post on here as know it alls and take a few during the game for proof which are mostly Lions and Freo tragics.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 18 - Dogs v Blues Sat July 13th 4:35pm AEST (Marvel)

Back