Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 13 - Hawks v GWS Sat June 8th 1:45pm AEST (Uni of Tassie)

Who will win and by how much?

• Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • GWS by a goal or less

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 24 51.1%
  • GWS by 7 - 20

Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Hawks by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GWS by a lot

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Let the players decide the outcome of a game not the f****** umps.

The 2 free kicks prior to the last one were a disgrace too. Ginni only playing for the free that was barely there and then Newcombe throwing his head back like there was a sniper in the ground.

Embarrassing

I'd say the most dubious part of the entire thing was Breust managing to get the kick. I'd have backed anyone to have scored at least a point but it was glasses down when it was Breust.

Expecting 100 frees over the next 3 games if that is downfield.

I'd say the most dubious part of the entire thing was Breust managing to get the kick. I'd have backed anyone to have scored at least a point but it was glasses down when it was Breust.
He and Chol were almost identical distances away, and Chol walked off like he didn’t care about it 🤣 so Breust was all alone there ready for it

So the Giants were just supposed to create a team out of thin air???
So you want 20 first round picks and father son picks as well even though you have been around all of 3 minutes in regards to the history of the game.

You get father son picks when you have a history and dont complain about other teams having them cause those teams that do have em never had the access to the first round the expansion teams have had.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone explain something to me. On the Giants final kickout from the Hawks goal, they wanted to go to the left side of the field, but the umpire directed them to go down the right side into the pack turning it over and that was all she wrote.
Since when does the umpire decide what direction they player kicking out goes? Or have I missed something here?

maxresdefault.jpg
the jealousy is palpable.

Derm queries all the frees we get and is silent on the ones we don't. We had a ton not paid the last quarter that weer absolutely blatant.

We also had professional umpires suggesting it was a free downfield.

..... so who do we believe?

He was sat down after he kicked it. That's a free downfield every single day

Agreed. The only surprise was Sicily actually receiving a well deserved free. They have to be VERY blatant to go his way - which this one was.

Moore has more free kicks than any other forward in the comp to date.

Averages 3 a game nearly and got 6 today.

i watch all our games. getting the free is not normally moore's first intent/effort. definitely space between him and ginnivan (or puopolo if we want to ID more hawks players that did it constantly).

i watch all our games. getting the free is not normally moore's first intent/effort. definitely space between him and ginnivan (or puopolo if we want to ID more hawks players that did it constantly).
Not saying it is mate and he doesnt play for em like Ginnivan does. Moores first intent when he has the ball is not to look for a free like Ginnivan does.

Fact is the Umps like him and pay them in his favor. You can argue all day if they are right or not.

I only know if Curnow got 6 free kicks in a game this forum would melt down.

Back