Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 18 - Hawks v Freo Sat July 13th 1:45pm AEST / 11:45 WST (Uni Of Tasmania)

Who will win and by how much?

• Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 35 42.2%
  • Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 27 32.5%
  • Hawks by a lot

Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Think the hawks bounce back here at their fortress if Sicily gets up. Have beaten Brissy & GWS down there recently & think they’ll get Freo after trips back & forth from Syd & Perth.
Brissie game was at Marvel. We beat the Saints there though.

Freo have had their way with the Hawks for the last few years.
I'd like to think this time around will be a different story, will largely come down to the ins for both sides.

Hawks by 11.

Jlo gets to coach against his 🐰 Mitchell again

Yet Sammy’s the genius with hawks in a commanding 13th on the ladder whilst jlo “has had to save his job this year “ by getting freo to 2 points off second…

🤔

Anyway Decent midfield the hawks have assembled but they’re up against one of the best in the business this week.
Should be a good battle(Darcy’s a big out for freo tho)

Just not sure how hawks undersized backline can contain the jye and Josh show, especially if Sicilys out .

regardless Should be a decent contest and expect it to be close but I think jlo continues his dominance over Mitchell

Freo by 7
Ah well you are mighty interested

Very worried about this game, Hawthorn in Tasmania is never an easy game, plus with the form that they are in, they could easily scalp us.

Jlo gets to coach against his 🐰 Mitchell again

Yet Sammy’s the genius with hawks in a commanding 13th on the ladder whilst jlo “has had to save his job this year “ by getting freo to 2 points off second…

🤔

Anyway Decent midfield the hawks have assembled but they’re up against one of the best in the business this week.
Should be a good battle(Darcy’s a big out for freo tho)

Just not sure how hawks undersized backline can contain the jye and Josh show, especially if Sicilys out .

regardless Should be a decent contest and expect it to be close but I think jlo continues his dominance over Mitchell

Freo by 7
3 games equates to a bunny 🤣🤣
So what were the Dorkers called from 2004 - 2019 when the record was 18 - 4 🤷‍♂️

3 games equates to a bunny 🤣🤣
So what were the Dorkers called from 2004 - 2019 when the record was 18 - 4 🤷‍♂️
I think they said Mitchell is jls bunny.
Freo haven’t lost to hawks since 2019 when RTB (clarksons bunny) was coaching.
We’ve won the last 6 so JL is undefeated against hawks and Mitchell.
Our biggest winning streak currently against an oppo.
JL started coaching in 2020
I’m certainly giving hawks a 50/50 chance with time weather and location, Our poor record in Tassie evens up the contest.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Selected teams are virtually identical age and experience - roughly 25yo and 90 games.

Amazing- it feels like we should be aiming to get to where Freo are now over the next couple years.
I'd love to see a break down of the games/age tallies but that sounds like too much effort.
Cant wait!

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 18 - Hawks v Freo Sat July 13th 1:45pm AEST / 11:45 WST (Uni Of Tasmania)

Back