Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 21 - North v Tigers Sat Aug 3rd 1:45pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• North by a goal or less

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • North by 7 - 20

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope we play out the game like we have for the last few game - competitive for three quarters and then fall away int he last. We don't need a win. We need picks. North have been down the bottom for long enough now. They're due for some success.

"The butcher" has coaches votes in 10 games from a back flank.

Dempsey is a strong chance for the Rising Star award.

Humphries is a gem, another Rising Star nominee.

Neale and Henry are going at 1.7 and 1.5 goals a game which is solid for youngsters learning their craft.

Conway as a baby ruck was doing well before injury finished his season.

Find me 6 Richmond players 21 or younger who have had better seasons collectively. If you can't, you're actually behind where Geelong are on the rebuild.
Fancy you turning up and making this about Geelong vs Richmond again.

It gets boring that you and a few others and a few notables of our own turn everything into a Rich v Geelong thing.
Okay. I'm sorry your little yap dog gets himself into scuffles when he lazily goes on the anti Geelong tirades. Your other "notables" have largely just given up with their trolling ways.

"It's crazy that Richmond are back to playing off for the number 1 pick so quickly after a successful era." - seems like a comment that should be allowed to be made in a neutral thread. But apparently not if you happen to support Geelong, for some bizarre reason.

Okay. I'm sorry your little yap dog gets himself into scuffles when he lazily goes on the anti Geelong tirades. Your other "notables" have largely just given up with their trolling ways.

"It's crazy that Richmond are back to playing off for the number 1 pick so quickly after a successful era." - seems like a comment that should be allowed to be made in a neutral thread. But apparently not if you happen to support Geelong, for some bizarre reason.
Would have thought this has been discussed to death, from preseason to now.

I wasn’t even talking about Geelong and you but in because I mentioned Dustys awards that your blokes weren’t good enough to get. Get a grip, it’s just sad now everybody else has moved on, even I cbf nowadays if you’ve actually been paying attention.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wasn’t even talking about Geelong and you but in because I mentioned Dustys awards that your blokes weren’t good enough to get. Get a grip, it’s just sad now everybody else has moved on, even I cbf nowadays if you’ve actually been paying attention.
This is really lazy stuff, even by your standards.

"It’s great, we are ahead of you in the rebuild."

Was your comment, in relation to someone mentioning it was shocking that a dynasty side was facing off in a wooden spoon clash so soon.

So you did bring Geelong into the conversation first, then imploded, and now you are stuck in a grimy clean up job. Anyway, good luck from here. i think Richmond have a solid chance of winning this week, against the worst side of the last 30 years.

P.S Dusty has had one of the worst seasons by a veteran of the last 40 years. Ablett, a couple of years older, put together a really strong season in 2019.

Are you ok?

It went:

GC guy said Dusty was spineless

I then mentioned it was because of the medals (which triggered you causes the Ablett’s couldn’t do it)

You then said how quick we dropped off

THEN I said your quote.

You actually have issues, get help.

"The butcher" has coaches votes in 10 games from a back flank.

Dempsey is a strong chance for the Rising Star award.

Humphries is a gem, another Rising Star nominee.

Neale and Henry are going at 1.7 and 1.5 goals a game which is solid for youngsters learning their craft.

Conway as a baby ruck was doing well before injury finished his season.

Find me 6 Richmond players 21 or younger who have had better seasons collectively. If you can't, you're actually behind where Geelong are on the rebuild.

Look up what the draft is then take a seat.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 21 - North v Tigers Sat Aug 3rd 1:45pm AEST (Marvel)

Back