Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 22 - Crows v Dogs Sun Aug 11th 4:10pm AEST/3:40PM CST (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Crows by a lot

• Dogs by a lot

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Impressive performance by the Crows. Thought they were good last season and think they've been disappointing this season. Improvement is rarely linear I guess. 2025 could be promising if they can get full years out of Rankine, Thilthorpe, Fogarty, Worrell, Murray, etc. The base is there

That umpire paying all the free kicks and the handball by Fogarty as holding the ball is the one who paid 17 frees to 1 against us when he umpired a Bulldogs crows game about 5 years ago. He's also a Bulldogs supporter. I don't know why they'd let him umpire our games. Especially a dog's crows game ever again.
Only allowed to umpire vs non Vic sides

Must be tough as a Crows supporter seeing this form and knowing the list has the talent to match and beat the best teams

Have one of the best forward lines in Tex, Fog, Thilthorpe, Rachele, Keays, Rankine..
Next you’ll tell us North have one of the best midfields…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That umpire paying all the free kicks and the handball by Fogarty as holding the ball is the one who paid 17 frees to 1 against us when he umpired a Bulldogs crows game about 5 years ago. He's also a Bulldogs supporter. I don't know why they'd let him umpire our games. Especially a dog's crows game ever again.
That was Troy Pannell. He should have never been allowed to umpire any Bulldogs game.

And I thought it was 18-0.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 22 - Crows v Dogs Sun Aug 11th 4:10pm AEST/3:40PM CST (AO)

Back