Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 22 - Crows v Dogs Sun Aug 11th 4:10pm AEST/3:40PM CST (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Crows by a lot

• Dogs by a lot

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

A bloody frustrating season as a Crows fan, we manage to keep up with the good teams without ever winning and regular lose to the teams around or below us. Then we will play a blinder when finals are non existent for us.

Bevo clearly focused his prep on the skateboarding in Paris, not the football in Adelaide...and there was also a really obvious nod to Raygun in the way they went about it.

That umpire paying all the free kicks and the handball by Fogarty as holding the ball is the one who paid 17 frees to 1 against us when he umpired a Bulldogs crows game about 5 years ago. He's also a Bulldogs supporter. I don't know why they'd let him umpire our games. Especially a dog's crows game ever again.
That seems a bit unlikely, as Troy Pannell retired 6 years ago..

What a bizarre end to a bizarre round. The Crows further demonstrate how much they've underperformed this year, but the Bulldogs were really poor as well.

On another note, this just HAS to be Bont's Brownlow year. It will be such a farce if he retires without one.

Must be tough as a Crows supporter seeing this form and knowing the list has the talent to match and beat the best teams

Have one of the best forward lines in Tex, Fog, Thilthorpe, Rachele, Keays, Rankine..

Our list profile is coming into the window…. We’ll be thereabouts next year.

Aa biased as the umpires are.

And most of the Vic commentators

Oh i dont disagree, its not about a state thing. AFL Commentary is appalling compared to other sports.

Umpiring is atrocious also due to the rules committee think its just to add rule changes/interpretations mid-season. So amateruish

What a bizarre end to a bizarre round. The Crows further demonstrate how much they've underperformed this year, but the Bulldogs were really poor as well.

On another note, this just HAS to be Bont's Brownlow year. It will be such a farce if he retires without one.
surely Bont aint getting any votes from yesterdays game.

Fog
O'Brien
Keays

Those guys were my top 3, would have had Crouch, Keane and Sholl ahead of him too.

Fog
O'Brien
Keays

Those guys were my top 3, would have had Crouch, Keane and Sholl ahead of him too.
Oh yeah, was more a geneal point. The Dogs were completely outclassed and he still put in a great shift. He's had another brilliant season and it would be criminal for him to retire without a Brownlow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

would only get 1 vote at the most if they took his game into account. Crows played well, shut down the Dogs midfield making it ineffective for the majority of the game

would only get 1 vote at the most if they took his game into account. Crows played well, shut down the Dogs midfield making it ineffective for the majority of the game
Would certainly be his year if he snuck a vote in for that game given the output of the names I mentioned above.

I see he didnt get a coaches vote either which I thought was a tad unlucky.

Would certainly be his year if he snuck a vote in for that game given the output of the names I mentioned above.

I see he didnt get a coaches vote either which I thought was a tad unlucky.

yeah, odd that Darcy got a coaches vote, I didnt think Darcy had more of an impact TBH

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 22 - Crows v Dogs Sun Aug 11th 4:10pm AEST/3:40PM CST (AO)

Back