Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 24 - Dogs v GWS Sun Aug 25th 12:30pm AEST (Mars)

Who will win and by how much?

• Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • GWS by a goal or less

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 26 41.3%
  • GWS by 7 - 20

Votes: 13 20.6%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • GWS by a lot

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

GWS with the fake crowd noises at games and supporter packs under every seat.
Crowd noises? Nah. Supporter packs? Why not we look after our fans.

I note you didnā€™t deny what I said though. Come to accept you are as plastic as us?
Joining Welcome Home GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For the obsessive Swannies hilariously lingering in this thread, still wracked with PTSD eight years later, I hear psilocybin and MDMA work wonders in helping you on the path to true acceptance of your trauma, so that you may one day slough off this hateful beast that has so impacted your lives. Hugs.

p.s.

1724471674390.png

Last edited:
Giants and Swans supporters bleating about being hard done by like the AFL wouldnā€™t move heaven and earth to achieve its wet dream of having them play off in a GF lol
Nah, they only want us competitive.
They want the VfL fairytales so they can the the media fired up and Melbourne alive.
Media have been bitching and moaning the last two weeks about the lack of Melbourne sides.

Nah, they only want us competitive.
They want the VfL fairytales so they can the the media fired up and Melbourne alive.
Media have been bitching and moaning the last two weeks about the lack of Melbourne sides.

lol footy in Melbourne is alive no matter what, must be a white belt at vIcBiAs judo dribbling that out

Says the individual going on about wet dream all Sydney GFs šŸ™„

IMG_2723.jpeg

Took about 3 seconds to find a quote of the CEO pulling himself over the prospect of GWS playing another non-VIC side in the GF.

Donā€™t make me spend another 3 seconds finding one from when he was begging Stephen Coniglio to stay at your clubā€¦ Still waiting for Adrian Anderson to put the hard word on Bailey Smithā€¦

Literally the AFLā€™s pet mate, stop whingeing, itā€™s embarrassing.

View attachment 2090103

Took about 3 seconds to find a quote of the CEO pulling himself over the prospect of GWS playing another non-VIC side in the GF.

Donā€™t make me spend another 3 seconds finding one from when he was begging Stephen Coniglio to stay at your clubā€¦ Still waiting for Adrian Anderson to put the hard word on Bailey Smithā€¦

Literally the AFLā€™s pet mate, stop whingeing, itā€™s embarrassing.
The boss talking up multiple stories, including a Vic derby.
Mutts are the most protected club in the league outside the ā€œbig 4ā€ gifted a flag.

So long as corrupt umpires don't influence the result I'll be happy whatever the outcome.
If you wrote this using your own name in a print media you could be sued for libel. Everyone knows they are not corrupt but can make errors. Some favour your team some go against your team. Sydney have an obsession that the umps are always against them truth is they are just bitter with losing so many recent GF's

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 24 - Dogs v GWS Sun Aug 25th 12:30pm AEST (Mars)

Back