Game Day AFL 2024 Season, Round 21: St Kilda Saints v Brisbane Lions, Sunday 4th August 4:40pm Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jonathan Brown shouldn't be commentating Brisbane games.
Darcy and Johnson with Dogs, Brown with Brissie, we always get the ex favourite son of the mob we play in media, so best to just mute it and play radio.

Owens with a miss to the right in the first quarter for the third week in a row.
Very slow learner.
If I made an exact same mistake three weeks in a row i'd expect my boss to tear me a new one.
Kicked one from the pocket in Qtr 1 last week you nong.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Frustrating game so far.

Firstly love to see Pou and Chito on the ball together. Don’t care if we win that to me is the most important thing.

Playing too lose and a bit soft. Pou needs to be on the ground more.

Last edited:
Missed a far simpler one earlier though, didn't he. More pressure on the simpler ones. Own it and kick it.
Great advise. I’m sure ‘owning and kicking it’will ensure he will never miss again.

Ffs honestly do you think the players are like “ hmmmm I think I’ll miss this one today”

Q1
Needing to start well to curtail Brissie running away with it, the Saints summarily stay true to form and shit the bed at clearance. As the quarter progresses, it evens out, Brissie capitalise on turnovers and it's 4 goals to 1.3 from both defenses going "do better FFS" in mopping up messes up in the midfield and HFF areas.

Not getting any run at all. Need Hill, NWM etc to get on the bike for the running handballs

NAS looks like he's getting tagged.. Seen him trying to get on his bike a few times but he's got someone right on his tail.

We need to work as a team to free him up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back