Autopsy AFL 2024 Second Semi Final - Port v Hawks Fri Sept 13th 7:40pm EST/7:10pm CST (AO) Teams in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Port by a goal or less

Votes: 14 6.0%
  • Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 7 3.0%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 39 16.7%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 71 30.3%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 12 5.1%
  • Hawks by a lot

Votes: 89 38.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry, but I just spent the last 3hrs in a club listening to a Vic flog mouthing off about how we joined your league and should know our place and when I pointed out that the VFL would be broke without expansion he went ballistic, cracked the shits and had to get his mrs to drag him out before he 'did something that would stop him drinking there'.
****ing Vic flogs cant handle losing haha.
Tell the flog to **** off so many Victorians think there King shit
But they aint

Are you over there for a guard of honour or to lip off?

Pretty poor really when it's meant to be a sign of respect to the opposition and the coach and co are sledging and laughing... maybe they would've been better off just going off to sing the song...

The big thing I think for Port in getting over the line was that in the days leading up, the only way anyone was giving them a chance was if Butters, Rozee and Horne-Francis ran absolute riot. They were solid contributors, great in patches, but it wasn't them who got them the win. A lot of the whipping boys from last week had very solid-to-great games: Jones, Zerk-Thatcher, Byrne-Jones, Ratugolea. Willem Drew must be close to the most underrated player in the league.

Credit to Hawthorn, that was my last question about this mob was: can they really do it against a good opposition in unfriendly territory when it matters? And they came about as close as you can to snatching it. At some point Newcombe has to start being spoken about with the very best midfielders in the game. To me he's Hawthorn's best player by far and for a while he looked like he was almost going to win the game single-handedly.

Not going to lie, I'm very happy with the result. If it can't be Geelong, I think I can live with any of the other remaining teams winning it.

Haha you've been such a sook tonight.

It's not our fault we didn't "let you" play finals this year.
Take that up with your own disgraceful club.
lol nothing to do with that champ ,my club didn’t play finals because they weren’t good enough.

With a finals record like Kenny’s he’s the last bloke who should be mouthing off

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hinkley accepts he shouldn’t have done it.

But nah go off it’s definitely the players fault…

Keep in mind this is way different to Wines & co getting about showing their teeth post Showdown which was all a part of the by play with the players. I had no problem with that. Coaches shouldn’t be gobbing off

All these ex-Hawthorn commentators getting offended about Kenny. If you’re going to be the team that gives the lip then bend over and take it when it deservedly comes back

Being hawthorn players doesn’t make them wrong. Buckley is also saying it wasn’t a great look. I hate hawthorn but he shouldn’t have been doing it. He’s a coach.

Scott shouldn’t have been lipping whoever it was he gobbed off at at quarter time during that cats game a few years ago. Coaches should be better than that.

Make a smart arse comment in the presser

Good final.

Shit umpiring, since when did they remove the insufficient intent rule?

5 port tackles slinging hawks players' heads into the ground (only 3 frees paid for it)

Good intensity by both teams.

Yeah, the Hawks had a tough run with the umps tonight ... they didn't deliver enough goals for you.

Jordan Lewis biggest ****ing mouth ever
Giving shit to Kenny...lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Second Semi Final - Port v Hawks Fri Sept 13th 7:40pm EST/7:10pm CST (AO) Teams in OP

Back