Autopsy AFL 2024 Second Semi Final - Port v Hawks Fri Sept 13th 7:40pm EST/7:10pm CST (AO) Teams in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Port by a goal or less

Votes: 14 6.0%
  • Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 7 3.0%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 39 16.7%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 71 30.3%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 12 5.1%
  • Hawks by a lot

Votes: 89 38.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Sanctimonious nonsense from Jordan Lewis on Fox. Seems to care more than Ginnivan did, who was smiling in response.

You should have heard his mrs, dont start she says to me, I said I didnt say a word, he did, yeah but you shouldnt respond.
I was like, get stuffed, look at him now, im laughing and he's as red as a beetroot coz you'd be broke without West Coasts money and he cant handle the truth.
Then she grabbed him and they left.
D1ckheads everywhere.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

I wouldn’t be surprised if Sammy Mitchell called 000 after hearing about the vicious attack by old man Hinkley on young innocent ginnivan

You probably wouldn’t want Sicily forward though? Most likely $1.5 million a year to bring in Battle & Barrass. Looking at past 4 months, doesn’t feel like backline is a huge concern for Hawks, tall forwards where they need help.

On current set up, we need Sicily in defence. Problem is he isn't a key defender, but he's forced to play as one (a modern day Josh gibson). His ability to work his opponent under the ball is amazing. Derpwayne doesn't like it, but it's never a push. Even saw it today. Changed the game by working the port players under it, and very nearly kicked the sealer after a massive pack mark

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sam Mitchell wants to talk about his "great" captain, that early in the game decided to drop a knee in Francis Evans when he was on the ground simply because he was being beaten.

Have a sook, c***.
Like Coach. like Captain. Mitchell often layed his knees into the thighs of the opposition in ground ball pack situations, creating sneaky little corkies. It's the unsociable Hawks that he is trying to re-build. Call it out!

initially I took offence to it as a dees fan considering Jeff Farmer kicked 9 in a half in his prime and climbed on shoulders regularly but geez I'd love Nick Watson at the dees. I believe we tried really hard to trade up to get him in the draft, but we only ended up with pick 7 in the end. Gun.

Yep. You guys really went hard at our pick. Pretty sure you were after Wiz and not Sanders.

Might need to practice being a little more humble then act like the flog he does.

Attachments

• 1726233210479.png
    1726233210479.png
    292 KB · Views: 13
Sammy Mitchell the man who put a fake needle in his arm, mocking young players who got caught up in a club sanctioned drama. Suddenly holier than thou around how you should treat players on field😂

Hawks supporter saying none of their players or coaches have ever acted like Hinkley did lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Second Semi Final - Port v Hawks Fri Sept 13th 7:40pm EST/7:10pm CST (AO) Teams in OP

Back