Autopsy AFL 2024 Second Semi Final - Port v Hawks Fri Sept 13th 7:40pm EST/7:10pm CST (AO) Teams in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Port by a goal or less

Votes: 14 6.0%
  • Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 7 3.0%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 39 16.7%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 71 30.3%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 12 5.1%
  • Hawks by a lot

Votes: 89 38.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

He said he was emotional but....

But because of the comments on Instagram... He's not really sorry. Absolutely classless.

If he's coaching next year or not, Hawks will be even more fired up against Port next season. Enjoy getting thrashed Port
Don’t give the opposition any ammunition.
Ginnivan wants it to be all about him. It won’t end well if it continues. It’s already cost you a knockout final.

One is a light hearted joke pre-match with a friend.

The other is an opposition coach going completely unhinged pretending to be an aeroplane and getting verbal post-game.

I’ve been where you are now.

‘Everyone picks on young Jack’.

pinocchio GIF

One is a light hearted joke pre-match with a friend.

The other is an opposition coach going completely unhinged pretending to be an aeroplane and getting verbal post-game.

Don’t do this bro, ginnivan is a moron. The implication of what he said on social media is clear to everyone. You don’t have to defend a moron.

Kenny was within his rights to morph into a plane.

lol … Sam Mitchell and James Sicily .. probably two of the biggest sledgers in football history cracking the sads over some lip

Bless 🤣😂

If the opposition need ammo to fire up I'd say that's more on the oppo than anyone.

Seriously it's a cutthroat final. What more motivation do you require?
Coaches in Oz rules and all manner of sports have been using all sorts of examples re opposition teams to fire up their own side for god knows how long

So many classes people in this thread.

I guess being Hawthorn's bunnies for 4 decades has really jaded you.

As for Port and Kenny...

If you thought 14 days was ammunition, Hawks will pummel Port by 14 goals in each game after disrespecting Breust while he's chaired off, absolutely classless club. That's an extra 8 points will have next season, thank very much.

In fairness, Breust was "chaired" to 300 games this season. How many games sitting on the pine was it?

Agree with the general sentiment that the decision making was….. somewhat sub-par. The deserving team won.

That doesn’t diminish the Hawk’s effort. They did f**king well regardless.

Bad luck to the likes of Jim Prideaux etc. Hope you are proud of your team.

Gave it everything.
Thanks Phat, immensely proud of the team, surpassed my expectations. Gutted to have lost in such a close game, but sometimes that’s just football. Port gave us no space which given how frantic the match was is a serious effort. As much as as it hurts to say, your blokes have a real chance here. Good luck Phat, I’ll see you on the cricket board no doubt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah we were the surprise team last year to finish 6th
However we didn't go about being smug prIcks disrespecting the opposition on SM then crying like slapped bItches when getting it back.

Hard road next year. Your team blew it.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
I mean you’re lot making finals is always a surprise. I’m not sure how we were smug, but whatever keeps you warm at night. I’m sure some time in the next half century you might get number 2. If you make it next year we’ll see you there, but let’s be honest, you won’t.

So, judging from Mitchell's post-match comments, when a 21yo 'expresses themselves' it's all good, but when a 57yo expresses themselves it's not cool? Then when your 29yo captain expresses themselves in the direction of said 57yo, it's all good?

At what age are you not able to express yourself? Asking for a friend.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Second Semi Final - Port v Hawks Fri Sept 13th 7:40pm EST/7:10pm CST (AO) Teams in OP

Back