Toast AFL 22 Under 22 2024 - JHF selected

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking through the list, surprised me that Luke Jackson is still under 22!

Yeah but who made it into the 40 squad for under 40s?

Fukc this whole league is a pointless shitshow.

2014 Ollie Wines missing out completely behind the likes of Brandon Ellis, Luke McDonald, Dyson Heppell, Rookie Bontempelli and a gaggle of Gold Coast Suns and GWS Giants is pretty funny.

Only one of those guys was a driving force in a midfield that came within a kick of a Grand Final that year, and had 26 & 3 in a winning Semi going head-to-head with Nat Fyfe at Subiaco as a 19 year old.

Such a flavour of the month exercise determined by popularity, media exposure and hope-hype.

Yeah but who made it into the 40 squad for under 40s?

Fukc this whole league is a pointless shitshow.

Can't wait for All Australian blazer presentations!

Fecks sake.

I just went to vote, you have to select a whole team! Not just the players you want on it.

I haven't got a fecking clue who is who, so will press random buttons. Just like most others voting I'd imagine, what a turd.

How are Mitch georgiades and miles bergman not in the squad?
Originally I thought because they are already 22 and turn 23 later this year but miles is younger then Luke Jackson and Mitch is 1 day older

Originally I thought because they are already 22 and turn 23 later this year but miles is younger then Luke Jackson and Mitch is 1 day older
Tbf it doesn't really matter. As it's a public vote to choose the team I doubt either of the 2 Port players will make it anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tbf it doesn't really matter. As it's a public vote to choose the team I doubt either of the 2 Port players will make it anyway.

JHF will make it. The only people who won't vote for him are the 2000 North supporters.

The general neutral perception of JHF seems to have completely changed

I saw Van Rooygan is nominated and had to scroll way down the goal kickers list, Mitch G on the other hand!

It’s just absurd. How the **** could they not be on the list?

To be eligible for the 22Under22 players need to be 22 or under for the entire season including finals.

Mitch Georgiades turns 23 on Grand Final day.

Mitch Georgiades turns 23 on Grand Final day, so he's not 22 or under for the entire season.
Luke Jackson turns 23 the day after the Grand Final, so he is 22 or under for the entire season.

Miles Bergman should've been in the list.

Bwahaha the best game-changing midfielder of the group.

Oh well, can't account for the ignorance of others.

Some funny players in that lot. Wardlaw and McKercher lol. Give me Burgoyne over McKercher every day of the week

Some funny players in that lot. Wardlaw and McKercher lol. Give me Burgoyne over McKercher every day of the week
Haha what? I would take McKercher over so many of our players, what are you talking about. Also Wardlaw is a gun as well.

I love Jase, but McKercher is by far the better prospect and player.

Haha what? I would take McKercher over so many of our players, what are you talking about. Also Wardlaw is a gun as well.

I love Jase, but McKercher is by far the better prospect and player.
McKercher has 35 uncontested possessions a week in the backline, 12 of which are kick ins. They are meaningless.

I wouldn't take McKercher over Jase. I'd maybe take Wardlaw, albeit they play completely different positions.

McKercher has 35 uncontested possessions a week in the backline, 12 of which are kick ins. They are meaningless.

I wouldn't take McKercher over Jase. I'd maybe take Wardlaw, albeit they play completely different positions.
You would take both of those players over Jase in a heartbeat. It shouldn't even be a debate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast AFL 22 Under 22 2024 - JHF selected

Remove this Banner Ad

Back