AFL bending the rules for Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

It was a takeover and unlike Souf, we didn't go through with it. If it wasn't for Alan McAlister and Ron Barassi, you'd be following the Brisbane Swans or the Sydney Blues right now.
Your members voted to merge, If it wasn't for Don Scott, you would be following the GC Demons or GWS Fuchsias.

You're the one that's all sensitive about the subject.

Whereas my anoos is blithely unconcerned, tightly sealed as a sphincter should be, and utterly pain free.

Blithely unconcerned you say

I must confess

I have neglected to ask mine how it feels about hashtag commentary

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wowee nice bump and with such a massive issue like chux. Good that you finally got to add the punchline to your hilarious OP. Lets hope you get another entry before 2021. Some suggestions:

“Heeney uses 1 more boot stud than normal”

“Mills greases hair for aerodynamic effect”

“Grass at SCG is 2mm longer than usual”

Wowee nice bump and with such a massive issue like chux. Good that you finally got to add the punchline to your hilarious OP. Lets hope you get another entry before 2021. Some suggestions:

“Heeney uses 1 more boot stud than normal”

“Mills greases hair for aerodynamic effect”

“Grass at SCG is 2mm longer than usual”
Ball tampering is a very serious issue. But your “nothing to see here” attitude is not necessary. The afl will turn a blind eye as per usual. Disgusting :thumbsdown:

Ball tampering is a very serious issue. But your “nothing to see here” attitude is not necessary. The afl will turn a blind eye as per usual. Disgusting :thumbsdown:
I know you’re just trying to inject some humour, but i dont appreciate these incessant jabs and the constant needling.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL bending the rules for Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Back