AFL Cairns - 2011 Season Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will tell you now, Tyson Lane, WILL NEVER EVER COACH THE CUTTERS

I'll be Senior Coach before Tyson Lane is signed up in any way at the Cutters. Sorry eagerreader but I also doubt that he would be welcomed at Hawks either. :cool:

Flintstone, we all know how upset you were when the Saint players and supporters started throwing vicious truths around about Souths behaviour on the field. You even started licking Plugg3rs boots, thus becoming a Hawks sycophant. Just because I have only recently posted on this forum does not mean I have been completely absent, and it is apparent that you cannot take criticism, thus why people keep dishing it out. I certainly have issues alright, they just aren't football related.

Also, Tamba I am not really sure where that rant about Saints came from. I think every other person on this forum read it how the Doc meant it, in that the Saints girls were the first to align themselves with an AFL Cairns football team, probably because of the Victorian influence around the club. Those "I hate Saints" goggles are certainly well worn on this forum, if you and Flintstone are done I think I might borrow them for my next post.

Not so sure about the morality of naming names on this forum. The (relative) anonymity of this website allows people to speak truthfully and honestly, encouraging healthy debate and banter. You take that away and who knows what will become of us.

Apposed to you guys saying it to my face anywhere else? I recall playing 6 games this year for Manunda. Didnt see any teams jumping of the bench to take me out then. But we all know you're the tough guys behind the keyboards opposed to me, as I'll actually say what I have said on here to somebodys face :thumbsu:

They didnt take you out then because it took til the end of the year who the loser known as plugg3r was! Im sure now that the word is out, people, including myself will be lining up to dish out on the field what is frowned upon on the streets. Some people are lifes losers, you are in this bracket good sir..... wait for it ;);););););) there you go

Gob bluth , tell your boyfriend to get his fist out your anus, and get back to your animal pr0n website you freak! You are a deadset w***er, get out there and make some friends, or chase some butterflies, get some fresh air mate, you spend to much time on hear waffling shite!

They didnt take you out then because it took til the end of the year who the loser known as plugg3r was! Im sure now that the word is out, people, including myself will be lining up to dish out on the field what is frowned upon on the streets. Some people are lifes losers, you are in this bracket good sir..... wait for it ;);););););) there you go

Who are you then mate? I laugh at the fact you think you're man enough to do the job

Please keep your eyes on the media over the next few days for the announcement of the 2012 coach of the South Cairns Australian Football & Sporting Club Inc. I can announce as we try to build our club privately, we have obtained the services of a 20+ year career coach, multiple premiership coach with level two accreditation. This of course does not guarantee success but does indicate the level of endeavour the club is committed to bring success to the club, on & off the field. We do not wish to reply to any questions from this forum, whether they are from detractors or from supporters. Supporters & members of the SCAF&SC are welcome to contact their committee for more information.

Please keep your eyes on the media over the next few days for the announcement of the 2011 coach of the South Cairns Australian Football & Sporting Club Inc. I can announce as we try to build our club privately, we have obtained the services of a 20+ year career coach, multiple premiership coach with level two accreditation. This of course does not guarantee success but does indicate the level of endeavour the club is committed to bring success to the club, on & off the field. We do not wish to reply to any questions from this forum, whether they are from detractors or from supporters. Supporters & members of the SCAF&SC are welcome to contact their committee for more information.

Good news for Souths and hopefully whoever he is can get some of the talented younger players back on the right track...
Saints confirmed their coaching make up yesterday to and everyone at the club is :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Please keep your eyes on the media over the next few days for the announcement of the 2011 coach of the South Cairns Australian Football & Sporting Club Inc. I can announce as we try to build our club privately, we have obtained the services of a 20+ year career coach, multiple premiership coach with level two accreditation. This of course does not guarantee success but does indicate the level of endeavour the club is committed to bring success to the club, on & off the field. We do not wish to reply to any questions from this forum, whether they are from detractors or from supporters. Supporters & members of the SCAF&SC are welcome to contact their committee for more information.

I think you meant 2012 for the new coach.

Well there you have it folks, Flintstone & I missed out on the role, :cool:

They had money for the players but none for our bar bill, as per SJ a few years ago with the Turkey he enjoys, LOL :eek:

No, let's get real, We were never really in the hunt, some fine gentlemen were up before us.
The club was overwhelmed by nominations for the position of Head coach 2012

I wish the new incoming coming coach all the best for next season & maybe beyond at South Cairns.With a great resume as he has,

I'm sure A resurgence in the Cutters will be had , I feel it in my bones.

I see Pyramid Power want a Senior side in the league for 2013, go for it fellas that will be good for the league if they can dot the i's & cross the T's & be given the go ahead ,

but then where does that leave the Hawks when they vacate/ forced from League Headquarters ??????

Who's the coach? I suppose at least if he isn't a player, the rest of the side can't dig the boots in on-field.

All i've read about on the Post website is that Gordonvale want to start a team in 2013, which would be great news should the Lions survive. An 8 team competition is a lot easier to manage.

I don't know what the deal is with half of the team going to play in Ballarat next year, they might all end up becoming Saints, most of the Saints playing group is from around there.

DRK, what's the coaching announcement at Saints? I've dropped out of the loop.

good news for the souths team they look like they have there 2012 season setup to start!!! why are hawks moving dont they play at cazalys why would you move from there??? saint im guessing youre a saints member you said about recruiting from ballarat is there a reason for that? i thought cairns would of recruited homeground or long time staying players. cairns afl is different then i thought it would be!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

good news for the souths team they look like they have there 2012 season setup to start!!! why are hawks moving dont they play at cazalys why would you move from there??? saint im guessing youre a saints member you said about recruiting from ballarat is there a reason for that? i thought cairns would of recruited homeground or long time staying players. cairns afl is different then i thought it would be!!!

The leagues wants them gone, so they can use it excusivly for the NEAFL when they join in 2013/14.

I'll leave the rest for other to comment on
least my so called Saint hating :confused:??? glasses fog up. LOL

The leagues wants them gone, so they can use it excusivly for the NEAFL when they join in 2013/14.

I'll leave the rest for other to comment on
least my so called Saint hating :confused:??? glasses fog up. LOL

ok didnt know cairns was getting a neafl team didnt know league was big enough what will the hawks do then?? what will the ground be used for when the neafl team is playing down south for a few weeks??? looks an expensive ground for not much footy to be played on just because of neafl hopes!!!

While the Saints wait for their juniors to reach adult age (they'll be under 16 next year) we don't actively recruit from other clubs, so our recruits are mostly new to the area or from rugby. Probably half the club is from the Ballarat/Bendigo areas in Victoria originally, although many have been here more than 5 years now. When the juniors spread to under 18s and into seniors, there will most likely be less of a link to that area. The club isn't that old and a lot of the old timers kids are just now starting to play juniors.

The Hawks will have to find their own ground, they've known for some time that their arrangement at Cazalys is temporary. The NEAFL team would have to train there and play every 2nd game there. Two teams at the one ground never works, regardless of if they're in different or the same league. Perhaps Hawks will only be required to train somewhere else?

that development will be good for saints i always rate teams that use juniors and young stars into there seniors and reserve teams as it shows great coaching and shows future. you will be better of with the kids then just people from down in vic for your future will be exciting!

that development will be good for saints i always rate teams that use juniors and young stars into there seniors and reserve teams as it shows great coaching and shows future. you will be better of with the kids then just people from down in vic for your future will be exciting!

Yes it will as it is much easier to get 2 sides on the park when you have juniors coming up through the ranks... Still a few years away yet though.

New Coaching set up will come out in the next few days/weeks I'd imagine but couldn't be happier as both are super players and blokes

Gob bluth , tell your boyfriend to get his fist out your anus, and get back to your animal pr0n website you freak! You are a deadset w***er, get out there and make some friends, or chase some butterflies, get some fresh air mate, you spend to much time on hear waffling shite!

doggies...........UMAD?????:eek::eek::eek:

Please keep your eyes on the media over the next few days for the announcement of the 2012 coach of the South Cairns Australian Football & Sporting Club Inc. I can announce as we try to build our club privately, we have obtained the services of a 20+ year career coach, multiple premiership coach with level two accreditation. This of course does not guarantee success but does indicate the level of endeavour the club is committed to bring success to the club, on & off the field. We do not wish to reply to any questions from this forum, whether they are from detractors or from supporters. Supporters & members of the SCAF&SC are welcome to contact their committee for more information.

You want to announce It on here, but, not take questions:confused::confused:??? Hope he doesn't whip off to Mackay:cool:.

Knit wit:rolleyes:.

So it looks like that Souths new coach is non playing. Will he be bringing any players with him, hopefully thats the case. Some good young kids at Souths but a few good recruits will certainly help there cause for 2012

So it looks like that Souths new coach is non playing. Will he be bringing any players with him, hopefully thats the case. Some good young kids at Souths but a few good recruits will certainly help there cause for 2012

All be revealed in the local fish & chip wrapper tomorrow or the next.
I have been asked to wait til then,:D

yes he is a non-playing coach

Darn it !!! Am chopping at the bit. :(

When is your new coach being announced
is Max O'H coming out of semi retirement

When is your new coach being announced
is Max O'H coming out of semi retirement

I'm pretty sure Saints will be going for a playing coach once again next year. I may be wrong but from what i hear that is the case. Not sure what Max's plans are but Saints will hope if he is around that he will help out in some way again.

All be revealed in the local fish & chip wrapper tomorrow or the next.
I have been asked to wait til then,:D

yes he is a non-playing coach

Darn it !!! Am chopping at the bit. :(

Quick question for you, Tamba? Why does Flintstone (head on a stick) get pumped up at the slightest dig at Cutters, but, you stay cool as a cucumber? Or is their a rant/meltdown side of you I havn't witnessed yet?? (example) If I was to post 'if this coach is so highly rated/accredited that Cutters have got their hands on.....it would be like feeding strawberries to pigs'. What would be your responce, bro?? xoxo

For what it's worth, I am not the only person on here that has a rant when their club is having the proverbial thrown at it. I, like a lot of others (the fella's from Saints go in as a team and don't deny it) stand up for their club and will say how they/we feel. Terribly sorry if this upsets people on here but I don't apologise for being passionate about the Cutters and will always (while people on here continue to put the club down) stand up for the club, players, officials and supporters.

Tamba and I were never in for coach and was purly put on here as "tongue in cheek". As are most of the comments. Most people on here only say what they say to get a rise out of someone.

In closing, at the end of the day I think the Cutters will be in for a bumper season next year and I'm sure the detractors will continue to bitch about the Cutters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back