AFL Canberra

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
3GM is a homo anyway, he's only getting married to prove to everyone that he ain't a batty boy. Don't forget Traralgon and Griffith as well Trev, and I don't hang around Noble Park or Springy unless it is to buy illegal weapons etc.
Everyone hates me so they form mobs to drive me out of town- I am also a kleptomaniacand just a shit bloke in general so I can't last too long in the same place.

I respect your honest assessment. Fair play to you.
You and 3GM obviously have a tainted history by the posts we have seen. Care to shed some light? From one of your earlier posts you have shagged his missus and now think he's a hommo. So please give up the goss and then we look 4ward to his response.

I respect your honest assessment. Fair play to you.
You and 3GM obviously have a tainted history by the posts we have seen. Care to shed some light? From one of your earlier posts you have shagged his missus and now think he's a hommo. So please give up the goss and then we look 4ward to his response.

I wouldn't call it chequered. We get on like a house on fire. When he eventually comes back for a visit. Normally he's too busy counting his merc money.

3GM is a homo anyway, he's only getting married to prove to everyone that he ain't a batty boy. Don't forget Traralgon and Griffith as well Trev, and I don't hang around Noble Park or Springy unless it is to buy illegal weapons etc.
Everyone hates me so they form mobs to drive me out of town- I am also a kleptomaniacand just a shit bloke in general so I can't last too long in the same place.

You said it!!

At least I can admit West Wyalong is a cess pit, hence didn't hang around longer than I had to.

Spent a lot of time out at Queanbeyan unfortunately which is why I can make an opinion on how it is crap. Queanbeyan only exists because of Canberra, which must be extremely embarrassing as Canberra is a dive in itself.

Don't want to give you a history lesson but as most people know Queanbeyan was founded well before Canberra so the above statement is not only untrue but a load of BS. You like to talkfacts getthem straight before you start rattling of crap. Anyway back to footy boys any major signings everyone seems to be either quiet or coy on the matter.

Don't want to give you a history lesson but as most people know Queanbeyan was founded well before Canberra so the above statement is not only untrue but a load of BS. You like to talkfacts getthem straight before you start rattling of crap. Anyway back to footy boys any major signings everyone seems to be either quiet or coy on the matter.

im pretty sure everyone is just being coy, no one likes to unveil there recruits until pre season games at least

im pretty sure everyone is just being coy, no one likes to unveil there recruits until pre season games at least
We unveil ours as soon as we get them.
Andy Carey from Myrtleford, looks to have a bit of ability :D
Kris Thompson back to the club after a few years with Werribee.
Liam Wilkinson played a few games with the 18's last year, full time this year and will push for senior selection at some stage.
The Tigers are playing North Adelaide in a pre-season game this year.:thumbsu:
If you require further info on Queanbo, our website is reasonably up to date, unlike every other side.

Liam Wilkinson played a few games with the 18's last year, full time this year and will push for senior selection at some stage.
If you require further info on Queanbo, our website is reasonably up to date, unlike every other side.

You're spot on with the website stuff. I don't know much about recruits but I know that the BMFC site is in the process of being completely overhauled with a view to at least being updated next season.

This guy absolutely tore us to shreds this season. Good find for you guys:thumbsu:

under 18s is a hell of a lot different to seniors though, how will he go with playing with the big boys?

Fair call but a good player is always a good player and with better players around him he should develop quite nicely. Young Satchel is a young bloke you dominated the U/18's and ask Matt Campbell how well he goes after this years preliminary. Young Kirkwood played a lot of seniors at the age of 16 this year and he more than held his own in all games I saw. If their good enough give em a crack. If you find a few gems its a huge pay packet clubs won't have to fork out.

Fair call but a good player is always a good player and with better players around him he should develop quite nicely. Young Satchel is a young bloke you dominated the U/18's and ask Matt Campbell how well he goes after this years preliminary. Young Kirkwood played a lot of seniors at the age of 16 this year and he more than held his own in all games I saw. If their good enough give em a crack. If you find a few gems its a huge pay packet clubs won't have to fork out.

yeah i agree, a good player is a good player no matter where. juniors who come through and dominate is the best for clubs, as you said, no huge pay packet. belconnen has a couple of young boys coming through who will develop into pretty good senior players soon, ryan turnbull, matty byatt and sav coate are all good players for 19/18/16 year olds respectively

yeah i agree, a good player is a good player no matter where. juniors who come through and dominate is the best for clubs, as you said, no huge pay packet. belconnen has a couple of young boys coming through who will develop into pretty good senior players soon, ryan turnbull, matty byatt and sav coate are all good players for 19/18/16 year olds respectively

Agree as well. Old saying when it comes to selection between an older player and a kid..."if in doubt pick a kid".

Speaking of good kids/young blokes.. will James Bennett hang around Belco?
Looking at the Riverina BF sites some of the SA clubs have recruited heavily from there so it is a wonder they haven't chased James and a few others from here who would be a big chance over there.

Riverina sites also say that Ainslie have signed a couple from Wagga Tigers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty sure you will find that Canberra Wildcats page is updated very regularly, I would say up there as best in the comp. If only premierships were based around websites.

Agree as well. Old saying when it comes to selection between an older player and a kid..."if in doubt pick a kid".

Looking at the Riverina BF sites some of the SA clubs have recruited heavily from there so it is a wonder they haven't chased James and a few others from here who would be a big chance over there.

Ok Porkhead, who are these recruits to Ainslie from Wagga Tigers ! I have had a look on that site and see very little movement. Also, who is the new head Football Manager at Ainsle FC. They are nearly as bad as Belco with change of staff at the top. At least our bloke looks like staying around for a few years now, so the Magpies look the goods for a long time to come with another new Licensed Club to our name in the City. Thats three, up there with Ainslie and Eastlake. Plenty of dollars set to flow to footy and thats what its all about !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Warners Bay Footy Club in the Black Diamond League (Newcastle) is currently seeking players for the 2008 season. The club is based on the shores of Lake Macquarie and offers an excellent standard of football. If any players are moving into the Newcastle area from AFL Canberra we would be happy to welcome them to our club. Contact Steve May on 0412 524293 or go to www.warnersbay.org.au

Good luck to all AFL Canberra clubs in 2008

Originally Posted by one 4 the road

This guy has a ton of ability. A class player who will slot in to Queanbeyan no problem

cause his p*of brother Lexi would have to go with him so that the bunk was full, and no club would want that sniper!

You're spot on with the website stuff. I don't know much about recruits but I know that the BMFC site is in the process of being completely overhauled with a view to at least being updated next season.

3GM, I remarked in an earlier post how unless your a senior player at your club you were treated like a 2nd class citizen and you failed to reply with a comment. (think you know this to be true as you probably talk to the same 3rd graders that I did!!)

This is clearly shown by your website as well, apart from the fact it shows SFA, it only comments on games that your 1st's play in. Why wouldnt it showcase your entire clubs teams? If you are the premier club in Canberra why is their such divide amongst your sides on and off the field? At least the Qbn website give a full report on its 1st's, 2nd's and u18's. Win, Lose or Draw.

Ok Porkhead, who are these recruits to Ainslie from Wagga Tigers ! I have had a look on that site and see very little movement. Also, who is the new head Football Manager at Ainsle FC. They are nearly as bad as Belco with change of staff at the top. At least our bloke looks like staying around for a few years now, so the Magpies look the goods for a long time to come with another new Licensed Club to our name in the City. Thats three, up there with Ainslie and Eastlake. Plenty of dollars set to flow to footy and thats what its all about !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fair play to Belco for getting a 3rd club, Jon Burrows and Co have done a great job however getting the City Club to a standard that it needs to be will be a challenge and will require $$$. If you dont spend big you will get the same drug f*cked losers in there that currently go in there. It will definately be tough to clean it out and will take time.

cause his p*of brother Lexi would have to go with him so that the bunk was full, and no club would want that sniper!

Never had the pleasure of standing Lexie (but f*ck I wanted to!) he usually went to the 3rd or 4th best forward and from what I saw the lad was just an honest kid but not much chop. Belco seem to see things about him that we dont see every week.
Very mouthy for a kid and needed to be put in his place and didnt he have a new arseh*le torn for him by Kav in the Prelim. I made a comment in the commentary box pre game that he was over rated and thanks to Kav that was proven!

3GM, I remarked in an earlier post how unless your a senior player at your club you were treated like a 2nd class citizen and you failed to reply with a comment. (think you know this to be true as you probably talk to the same 3rd graders that I did!!)

This is clearly shown by your website as well, apart from the fact it shows SFA, it only comments on games that your 1st's play in. Why wouldnt it showcase your entire clubs teams? If you are the premier club in Canberra why is their such divide amongst your sides on and off the field? At least the Qbn website give a full report on its 1st's, 2nd's and u18's. Win, Lose or Draw.

I don't know - year before last we had match reports on every game up there. There was probably more comment on our games than the senior ones. There hasn't been any meaningful articles up at all in the last 12 months really. Like I said, the problem is being worked on.

I don't know - year before last we had match reports on every game up there. There was probably more comment on our games than the senior ones. There hasn't been any meaningful articles up at all in the last 12 months really. Like I said, the problem is being worked on.
Yes you keep saying so and you also have not answered the query again about the segregation amongst your different sides probably due to it being fact, which reinforces exactly what we outside your club think about you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back