AFL Dream Team 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone else thinking that the scores are going to be much higher this year because of the serious availability of value midfielders allowing people to spend more money on forwards and backs-plus Cox from the start if you're keen?

I honestly cant see where the decent rookies in the backs and forwards are. In the mids there are 4-5, but still risky.

Nothing wrong with Symes/Mattner either, you need someone to upgrade into premiums :p

What do you guys classify as rookies?

72-83k players that have just been drafted? or

Players that are priced between 72-120k.

That seems to be the general definition, I take it to mean someone you will sit on your bench-but thats opening another can of worms! ;):p

i saw mattner mentioned earlier, wat does everyone think about him?
i had him earmarked b4 pre season and his first nab cup game was great (69DTpts in 3quarters) but only got a 48 against port
does neone have more info y he scored so low?
and does everyone think he will pick up some slack left from malceski's knee?

72-140k I classify as a rookie pretty much. Sort of just the players that you only expect to get you 50-60 points.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is anyone else thinking that the scores are going to be much higher this year because of the serious availability of value midfielders allowing people to spend more money on forwards and backs-plus Cox from the start if you're keen?

i think they will be much lower for the first few weeks... because with increased prices and a salary cap increase that doesnt equal this... averages will be own.. with smart trades and a bit of luck.. they will increase a fair bit!

see the graph that reflects this in the prospectus!!

hey guys, i was wondering if you could give me some feedback on my team. this is the first year im playing super coach after being a dream teamer all these years.

C. Cornes
Milburn
McLeod
Lovett-Murray
Mattner
Hurn
Ellis
Hansen
Pfeiffer

C. Fletcher
Johnstone
Griffen
N. Stevens
Schammer
Prismal
C. Morton
Bird

Laycock
Simmonds
Wood
Gardiner

J. Brown
Lucas
Koschitzke
Hall
Monfries
Didak
Henschell
N. Thompson
Sellar

let us know if you think there are any duds, risks, or potential upgrades.

thanks

hey guys, i was wondering if you could give me some feedback on my team. this is the first year im playing super coach after being a dream teamer all these years.

C. Cornes
Milburn
McLeod
Lovett-Murray
Mattner
Hurn
Ellis
Hansen
Pfeiffer

C. Fletcher
Johnstone
Griffen
N. Stevens
Schammer
Prismal
C. Morton
Bird

Laycock
Simmonds
Wood
Gardiner

J. Brown
Lucas
Koschitzke
Hall
Monfries
Didak
Henschell
N. Thompson
Sellar

let us know if you think there are any duds, risks, or potential upgrades.

thanks

To put it bluntly your team is shite! firstly wtf is nathan thompson and cam wood doing on your bench for starters, u either play guys at that price or dont pick them at all. fix that before u do anything else

So? This is the dream team thread.

Is It Open!!!!!!!!??????

I dunno, have you been personally banned from checking the afl.com.au site?

R.PALMER OR J.McNAMARA?
YOUR THOUGHTS WOULD BE APPRECIATED

Its to early in the morning for capital letters. In fact, no time of the day warrants that many capitals.

Anyone else got anything to say? I've had 4 hours sleep and i've got 10 hours of work ahead of me. I'am angry.:mad::)

go to bed earliar so ya actually get some sleep then you twit.

Was up doing paperwork all night. Although maybe if i hadn't browsed bigfooty every 30 mins i could have gained an extra 30 mins sleep....actually i'm still procrastinating on bigfooty - i've got work to do!

Thanks for the advice though Nickers.

hahah no worries mate i am guilty of bein on bigfooty late at night. But now realise nothing too special ever comes up late at night so i head to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back