AFL Dream Team 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The point I was referring to is more about the team, not the concept. Having Hodge-Tuck-Mitchell is fine IMO. I just dont think having Houli and Dyson is worth it as they both arent likely to average 80-85+(Which you're looking for IMO). If you have both + 1 rookie + Stevens you only leave 2 spots for elite players. It also means you gotta upgrade Houli, Dyson AND the rookie.

Pretty much agree but from the weekend you think Dyson has no chance of being a keeper?

Speaking of game time. How is Ryan Griffen getting the scores he does with 66% game time? Any Bulldogs fans know why he is spending so much time on the bench?

To be honest i haven't really noticed during games that he's spent a lot of time on the bench. I noticed he started in the centre square on Saturday, that's a first. Good sign that he's part of the midfield rotation now, as opposed to half back flanker that some times found himself in the middle.

Important to remember he didn't start full training till Jan, and before that hadn't played since round 10 last year. So maybe they are slowly working his way in to the season. Mind you he looked awesome vs Carlton and Melbourne in the final 2 NAB challenge matches.

Consistency means nothing when it comes to keepers.

A player who scores 150 one week and 60 the next is always going to be better than a player who scores 100 every week.

A player who scores 150 one week and 60 the next is always going to be better than a player who scores 100 every week.

spot on.

Cheers for that Butane. Love his barn storming runs from defence. He's certainly bigger - was a bit of a smoky for me but as the worst preformed in my midfield I'm considering him for Jack. Probably a stupid trade.

Hmmm.... not too sure about that one... I think I'd take a consistent 100 every week if nothing but to avoid the stress!

Long time reader, first time poster and I seek assistance with my DT. What does everybody think of:

Kosi - Out Hill - In
Schammer - Out G Ablett or J Corey - In

Or despite two poor performances is Kosi due for a big one...!?

Hmmm.... not too sure about that one... I think I'd take a consistent 100 every week if nothing but to avoid the stress!

Long time reader, first time poster and I seek assistance with my DT. What does everybody think of:

Kosi - Out Hill - In

Good trades kosi sucks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whats his min av for you to keep him? say over the first 6 weeks

edit: oops 3 posts can mods merge here?

I never put him in to keep, I should have said he will be my first mid to up grade. Soon as a cash cow maxes out and any of Bartel/Corey/Ablett/Cornes are in range then he is gorn.
If by some miracle he can average 80+ in the next 6 weeks then his situation will be reviewed.

I have too many headaches in the backs to worry about mids for the next 4-6 weeks. :(

I never put him in to keep, I should have said he will be my first mid to up grade. Soon as a cash cow maxes out and any of Bartel/Corey/Ablett/Cornes are in range then he is gorn.
If by some miracle he can average 80+ in the next 6 weeks then his situation will be reviewed.

I have too many headaches in the backs to worry about mids for the next 4-6 weeks. :(

Not including the first week 80+ isn't a stretch. Thats hoping r1 is a one off

My team problems are injuries, N. Thompson, and not getting Cox. Went for expensive back line but now Raines and Drummond are injured :mad:

I heard 2-4 weeks doesnt really matter though, considering the quality of backline reserves his injury warrants a trade

Yeah, they're a little more pessimistic on the Brisbane board though.

I'm getting rid of him as well. It's hard to justify having 375k sitting on the bench for a month.

Kosi - Out Hill - In

Kosi scores will suffer having both King and Gardiner in the ruck.

Good week to get Geelong players in as they will smash the Demons this week.

there aren't many posters who actually know their stuff on this forum.
I can't say I know my stuff either
These guys are IMO knowledgable Dteamers
IN no particular order
Harro
Hard ball get
Dylan101
lifelike
don't bowl there
nameless
banana bus
hirdy_5
tippaz
happy eagle
waite_30
54dogs
modra
virgil
(may have missed someone but I didn't include LH15, Nebula and Co. because they aren't regular contributers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back