Competitions AFL Dream Team 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure where to post this. Just after some opinions on Zaharakis. Is he likely to play more forward or midfield? If I pick him I'm hoping he plays a similar role as the back half of last season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

league's average

league's ranking

127 of 23769

Ess Div1 not doing too badly but being r*ped compared to SC Div 1 xP

Cant believe Impromptu's the one letting us down in the 1s! :p #sackhim

Need some advice from fellow Dons fans, reckon I should take a punt on Dempsey? Have to get rid of Golby :)o) so tossing up between Clarke or Lake which are the vanilla "safer" options..
now we know Courtney is looking awesome atm, just wondering how consistent he will be at racking it up? I usually try stay away from "flashy" inconsistent scoring players ie: Rioli, Dangerfield, Jetta..

His spot is cemented and is our designated run and carry player back there so might be a nice POD.

Also dont get me started on Broughton, anyone else on that train? :mad:

I know we're technically competing against each other, but surely we want our league ranking to be quite decent! So help a brother out! :)

Cant believe Impromptu's the one letting us down in the 1s! :p #sackhim

Need some advice from fellow Dons fans, reckon I should take a punt on Dempsey? Have to get rid of Golby :)o) so tossing up between Clarke or Lake which are the vanilla "safer" options..
now we know Courtney is looking awesome atm, just wondering how consistent he will be at racking it up? I usually try stay away from "flashy" inconsistent scoring players ie: Rioli, Dangerfield, Jetta..

His spot is cemented and is our designated run and carry player back there so might be a nice POD.

Also dont get me started on Broughton, anyone else on that train? :mad:

I know we're technically competing against each other, but surely we want our league ranking to be quite decent! So help a brother out! :)

I'd go Clarke for Golby.

Safer than Dempsey..but you just never know. He could rack up 80s for 2 months and then upgrade him.

I've got Rioli in my side as a future upgrader.

And I'm ####ing off Broughton for Goddard.

Impromp has said he didn't really try too hard this year after taking home the prize..don't blame him really.

Thoughts on the popular trade of Coniglio to Greene?

I'm leaning towards keeping Coniglio as he has played well and showed good signs.
Greene has started very well, but I think Coniglio will get to his level.

Greene is a ball magnet, but its your choice ^
What is everybody's thoughts on Nick Riewoldt, I know his game was only against GC but it was a good sign, if he could get back to 2009 form it would be a HUGE win. Marks a lot too.

I'm surprised by the lack of people selecting Tom Lynch from the crows. He was one of my first chosen on the back of his NAB Cup form and he hasn't let me down really. 38 after being sub for alot of the game, and then 103 last week after coming on half way through the 1st qtr. The majority of people selected Porps / Callinan as their "Mid priced" fwd, it's only early but I can't help but think they got onto the wrong horse.

Whats everybodies thoughts on Gary Ablett as captain, my match could rely on the double points from the captain. I know that he is likely to get the Hocking tag and scored <100 when we played them last, to be fair though his form early in the season wasnt as good as his form later in the season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Competitions AFL Dream Team 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Back