Game Day AFL Finals 2024 - Match discussion party thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t really like them, just reckon it might put more heat on nicks
Well ok then if that’s our criteria maybe I’d actually prefer the Cats to win it, followed by retirements of all their old players, followed by them going 0-8 to start next year, followed by Chris Scott realising he needs a new challenge, followed by him and Andrew Mackie coming to Adelaide at the end of 2025 to replace Nicks and Kelly.

Well ok then if that’s our criteria maybe I’d actually prefer the Cats to win it, followed by retirements of all their old players, followed by them going 0-8 to start next year, followed by Chris Scott realising he needs a new challenge, followed by him and Andrew Mackie coming to Adelaide at the end of 2025 to replace Nicks and Kelly.
And Frank costa moving to Adelaide to manage his mushroom farm.

Chris Scott already putting looking after Stewart by the umpires on the agenda.
Love it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Awaiting Chris Scott's post game comment about letting a player with a contagious disease play and risking the health and safety of the Geelong team and that the AFL should have stepped in after Butters is BOG and snipes half their team.

For Carlton to make the Grand Final they'll have to play interstate likely 3 times, would probably be the first Vic team to do that if they happen to make it.

I am tipping Port, Western Bulldogs, GWS and Brisbane to win in week 1.

I'd love to see GWS win the premiership.

Preference

1. GWS
2. Brisbane
3. Western Bulldogs
4. Geelong
5. Sydney
6. Hawthorn
7. Carlton
8. Port

I'll probably be wrong. Have a funny feeling Port is winning it because you cannot get everything you want in life.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day AFL Finals 2024 - Match discussion party thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back