Game Day AFL Grand Final Geelong V Sydney 2022 @ MCG 2:30 pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So good to see Joel Selwood get a flag as captain. Has so many accolades and flags already as a younger player, but felt he needed to check it off to really solidify his status and especially as a tremendous captain of this football club.

Hawkins too. Both figureheads of this club for a long time who experienced success early but haven't had it in the primes of their careers. This just cements their legacy for the club and in the game.

Absolutely BB.

I know Smith probably ahead in Norm but I would think Danger is also well and truely in the mix.

in 2023 I would play Danger 5 games max in home and away and just let him do pre season a couple of months before the finals!!

ARRRRGGHHHH!!!!! THIS IS HAPPENING C_09, THIS IS FREAKIN' HAPPENING! - sorry I always tag you in cats_09 - you are basically my best BF friend even if you don't particularly want that ''honour'' - WE ARE BRINGING THIS HOME KWEEN!
All good mate, all good

This is ****ing awesome

I remember watching the 2007 GF, but can't really remember the moment of relaxing and just enjoying it

This is enjoyable, and I hope the fans & players alike, really take in what's happening

Congrats guys. Taught us a lesson last week and hopefully we learned a thing or two for next year.

Too good, too strong, too skillful. Enjoy it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Danger and Smith my first two for the NSM at this stage. Maybe Stanley next in line.
Hawk then Smith and Danger for me. Hawk was huge and got us rolling. Danger has been brilliant in and under, wanted it more than the Swans.

Smith has been everywhere all game and blown them away with speed and great finishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back