Game Day AFL Grand Final - Matchday Discussion Collingwood v West Coast (MCG – 2:30PM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m super nervous about today, I think Eagles forwards are the worst matchup for us league wide.

If McGovern plays, Varcoe to bump early, something along the lines of what he did to Prestia when we played the Tigers during the season just to test him out.

I’m confident we can win this, I think a big key will be not dropping their heads if Kennedy kicks a goal or two early, just keep playing their game.

Go Pies, off to the game with my Eagle nephews (long story). We are winners just stepping out on the ground, its a dream come true for me already.

I know the boys don't think like that but I will enjoy this win lose or draw, and our underdog status helps us a bit. I believe we have nothing to lose and West Coast are the hunted. We can win this, even though they are rightly favorites.

If they play injured players that's a bonus for us, but I doubt they are that silly. Richmond did lose a bit of focus (understandable, they were massive favorites) but the Eagles won't give us a quarter of freedom like our first last week.

I expect a savage shit fight. They are better organised but we can put them off their structure, not by thuggery but by hard pressure. It will take efforts from guys like Maynard and Thomas as much as silk from Pendles and power from Grundy to win this.

GO PIES!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Know the feeling mate. Just remember that tomorrow is another day and what ever happens, happens. What will be, will be.

Thanks for Reminder and have Free Agency start Friday and Trade Period Starts next monday so the might get me mind off our Result fairly Quick

Hey guys,

Can someone confirm if M5 is going to be with Collingwood or west coast cheer squad. I normally sit in N21 so not sure.

Pls assist.

Go Pies!!! Feeling very confident guys/girls... Let’s do this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back