Game Day AFL Grand Final - Matchday Discussion Collingwood v West Coast (MCG – 2:30PM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen up pies... I posted before the game last week that I didn't want to see any nervousness or negativity... now I'm glad to see no negativity, but I am seeing a lot of nerves. After I gave my pep talk last week, you saw what happened with the game. Time to be like the players; relaxed, smiling, and believing.

Positive thinking will get us through today, and we'll spend the evening celebrating premiership 16!

Last week I felt calm and confident.

I don't feel the same this week, but maybe that's just because of the stakes.

Still, I know the players won't let us down. That doesn't guarantee a win against strong opposition, but I am proud of these players and can't wait to see them go at it.

Four more quarters.

C'mon, boys!

Yep, the only thing I can think of is that we were in finals from 2006 building to 2010. Where this has come from a long way back.
I guess we must have been building this time, jsut not getting the runs on the board. It's a different game these days, looking at the first 2010 GF, today's team would have thrashed them. OF course today the same '10 players would prob be just as good with the same training today.

Can't sleep.

But that's mainly due to the fact I'm working night shift right now.
I'm not working tonight but in night-shift mode... just watched the prelim again (we knocked them off again)... now to try and sleep a bit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m out on a bender at the moment.
I can’t bear to sleep. Someone help me.
Is it an alcohol bender? You should sleep fine. Rest up for a few hours. If it's a bender of the stimulant variety, you may have a bad time lol. Stop now.

I've chucked on our prelim. Hope we play like this again.

I just watched a couple of highlights from second qtr. all this talk on the weather - I hope it's dry.
If Cox can mark like that again today we will be hard to beat. Was clunking everything.

My birthday is in couple weeks, all I want for my birthday is a COLLINGWOOD PREMIERSHIP!!!!!!

I was born October 9th re.. happy birthday for 2 weeks.. and for all those born during the yr.. happy birthday to yas as well re.

I was born October 9th re.. happy birthday for 2 weeks.. and for all those born during the yr.. happy birthday to yas as well re.
My bday was the day before the prelim re... best present ever. Happy bday to you and Matt352, hope you're still celebrating the GF by then and keeping the ladies of tinder happy...

amzHpoH.jpg
morning breaks. Grand final day beckons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back