Game Day AFL Grand Final - Matchday Discussion Collingwood v West Coast (MCG – 2:30PM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collingwood history suggest it's not often we pinch a flag, this has to be ours, all the bad luck of the last 5 years gets wiped out today.

Go Pies

We all know Grundy is a great player and a major reason we have got here. But today is the day when we will really see that this guy is more than that, he is a champ and he's gonna make sure the job gets done.

Probably going to check out of Bigfooty and just take the day in.

Just wanna say it's been a great year folks, we have already achieved so much and anyone who is disappointed with the season if we don't manage to get the chocolates today needs a reality check.

Last Victorian team standing. Denied the Tigers when it was their year. Already proved everyone wrong about the direction we are headed. Players have been great, coaching staff has been great, supporters have been great.

Just remember folks, a victory, a loss, a draw, the Pies have f*ckin' arrived and things are looking up for the first time in a while, and we are just getting started.

Let's imortalize this group, let's make history. Go the ****ing pies!!!!!

So here’s bit of perspective, am on annual leave and one of my work colleagues call in sick. I miss out on ticket to go to the GF and was at least going to watch at home.

Dirty that I have to go into work to cover someone else.

Then I hear on SEN family doing it hard. Father/Husband list due to cancer and I think one of the boys dealing with it now too. So SEN, Greyhound Victoria and Ronald McDonald House have pitched in to get the family tickets to the big game, kick to kick on the G before the game and get to run out with the boys.

Now as shitty as I am, that makes the World a better place and I am happy for this family and Hope the boys can bring the Cup home where it belongs!

#sidebyside

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope everyone has a great day, the right result Wil ensure that.
Kids were straight in their Pies gear this morning. It's the first one they remember so they're super excited.
Lets go Pies.

Mum was emotional yesterday after the parade, she’s born in collingwood, it’s so much more to her than game, the team brings back childhood memories for her.

The history of the Collingwood faithful never ceases to appeal.

My uncle grew up in the same street as the Richards, although a bit younger than those boys. People don’t believe this, but when my uncle spoke he had the exact same accent, intonations and sayings as Lou Richards. It was like a local Collingwood dialect!

I haven’t heard it in years, probably now gone forever with the death of Lou and a few years later, my uncle.

The history of the Collingwood faithful never ceases to appeal.

My uncle grew up in the same street as the Richards, although a bit younger than those boys. People don’t believe this, but when my uncle spoke he had the exact same accent, intonations and sayings as Lou Richards. It was like a local Collingwood dialect!

I haven’t heard it in years, probably now gone forever with the death of Lou and a few years later, my uncle.

You should meet my Aunty, she’s still got it, complete with a healthy dose of four letter words, feisty women that one.

Just gone to the fridge, it’s fully stocked with the beer of choice.
Just cracked the first one of the day, settle this excitement and nervous energy.
Get up pies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back