Game Day AFL National Draft night #1 - Currently hold pick 16. Monday November 28th. Coverage @ 7pm via Fox Footy, Kayo + AFL App

Remove this Banner Ad

The whole national draft being done in the one night would be more exciting.

Alas we're going with The Hobbit model of stringing things the * out.

Agreed as lost a bit of Steam the 2nd Night.

Start Earlier and less Interviews

Of course North took Sheezel before Wardlaw and shafted my predictions.

I thought the Suns might take Phillipou but listening to Humphrey this afternoon made it sound like he was Suns bound.

Still on the board

#6 Mattaes Phillipou
#7 Jhye Clark
#8 Cam Mackenzie
#9 Bailey Humphrey
#10 Jedd Busslinger
#11 Reuben Ginbey
#12 Oliver Hollands
#13 Matthew Jefferson
#14 Elijah Hewett
#15 Olli Hotton
#16 Lewis Hayes
#17 Jacob Konstanty
#18 Brayden George
#19 Jaspa Fletcher
#20 Josh Weddle
#21 Lachlan Cowan
#22 Henry Hustwaite
#23 Al Davey Jnr
#24 Harry Barnett
#25 Coby Burgiel
#26 Ed Allan
#27 Mitch Szybkowski
#28 Isaac Keeler
#29 Charlie Clarke
#30 Darcy Jones

I recall someone on here posting that they played with the father of phillipou and he was a real campaigner.

Essendon probably made the right choice given the swagger his son has as I can see him rubbing some teammates up the wrong way.

I recall someone on here posting that they played with the father of phillipou and he was a real campaigner.

Essendon probably made the right choice given the swagger his son has as I can see him rubbing some teammates up the wrong way.

Could he Fall to our Pick? ;)

The whole national draft being done in the one night would be more exciting.

Alas we're going with The Hobbit model of stringing things the * out.
This.

They're trying to replicate the NFL draft but TAC Cup football has nowhere near the audience or attention of the public like college football does in the States.

Just do it in one night over three hours and be done with it. The AFL draft will never be a spectacle or must see TV.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This.

They're trying to replicate the NFL draft but TAC Cup football has nowhere near the audience or attention of the public like college football does in the States.

Just do it in one night over three hours and be done with it. The AFL draft will never be a spectacle or must see TV.

Hardly any AFL Fans watch the TAC Cup and Underage Footy so most fans just know from Highlights and Write Ups and Profiles

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day AFL National Draft night #1 - Currently hold pick 16. Monday November 28th. Coverage @ 7pm via Fox Footy, Kayo + AFL App

Remove this Banner Ad

Back