AFL Prelim Final 2015 - West Coast v North Melbourne, Sat Sept 26, 5.45pm, Domain Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't know what is less professional: the stinking/biased commentary or the stinking/inconsistent umpiring..
Either way the AFL as an overall product is hitting new lows on every level. The only thing professional about the sport is the way most* clubs are run. Everything else stinks.

I lost interest in cricket about a decade ago (apart from the occasional test series) I fear the same could happen with AFL in spite of Hawthorn's recent success for which all Hawks supporters have the club and the players to thank. Love the club, but beginning to really lose faith in the sport.

I'm right behind you mate, I too have become disillusioned with this biased umpiring and commentary.

I would be surprised if the AFL has told the commentaters to keep quiet about such poor decision making.

"...the AFL deliberately contrives results for their own benefit. "
Of course they do - what do you think the 20 year salary cap leg up to the Swans was all about? Or the pardoning of Barry Hall in 2005? Or the pardoning of Essendon?

Not about about feathering their nest?

There is a lingering stench of impropriety about the AFL. That you want to accuse others of being 'tin foil hat' is pretty laughable for someone who has wasted countless hours being obsessed with Essendon.

They are in for an almighty hiding next week. 119 in jeopardy.

shot_1290146047.png

Game is over mate, don't be bitter. This is what you cop when you lose the games we lost during the season and we have slog away on the road in finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know what is less professional: the stinking/biased commentary or the stinking/inconsistent umpiring..
Either way the AFL as an overall product is hitting new lows on every level. The only thing professional about the sport is the way most* clubs are run. Everything else stinks.

I lost interest in cricket about a decade ago (apart from the occasional test series) I fear the same could happen with AFL in spite of Hawthorn's recent success for which all Hawks supporters have the club and the players to thank. Love the club, but beginning to really lose faith in the sport.
Well that's just great. Just as we look likely to be good and perhaps make a grand final and perhaps win, the game turns out to stink and be at its lowest point. Wonderful. just our ****ing luck.

Very lucky with a host of terrible, terrible decisions.

That first quarter and a half by North was truly elite.

Their pressure was phenomenal, the best I've ever seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very lucky with a host of terrible, terrible decisions.

That first quarter and a half by North was truly elite.

Their pressure was phenomenal, the best I've ever seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep.

The challenge next year is to bring that every game in the home and away and guarantee home finals.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Prelim Final 2015 - West Coast v North Melbourne, Sat Sept 26, 5.45pm, Domain Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back