AFL Premier Division - 2011 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
8 showers, 2 toilets (with doors, unlike your shitter in the aways rooms).

surfers are in a league of there own.

8 showers, 2 toilets (with doors, unlike your shitter in the aways rooms).

surfers are in a league of there own.
why does everything in this forum (bigfooty wide) always come back to my club vs your club? sigh

the actual bit where you get changed gets a bit cramped when there's a couple of massage tables in there

Haven't played at Noosa for a while Roadkill? Best sheds for players in the comp you could argue. Certainly better than any sheds that a Brisbane side has to offer. Only one who could compete is Maroochydores (maybe a bit small). Feral supporters?? Imagine if your club had passionate supporters rather than "entertainment watchers" who roll on down to watch a game periodically bc there is nothing else on a Saturday afternoon and provide a light hand clap on a goal being scored...

I will stand corrected on the facilities then:thumbsu:, I have not been up there since they completed the reno's. But still stand by the remarks about there supporters.

After some info on the standard of this league, I play in the EDFL A grade in Melbourne of of the top leagues down here, and I am moving to the gold coast at the end of the year so just after some info

After some info on the standard of this league, I play in the EDFL A grade in Melbourne of of the top leagues down here, and I am moving to the gold coast at the end of the year so just after some info

From that comp myself, Surfer Paradise could be a good choice of clubs for you. Jake Ryan former Balwyn player in 2010 in at Surfers

Haven't played at Noosa for a while Roadkill? Best sheds for players in the comp you could argue. Certainly better than any sheds that a Brisbane side has to offer. Only one who could compete is Maroochydores (maybe a bit small). Feral supporters?? Imagine if your club had passionate supporters rather than "entertainment watchers" who roll on down to watch a game periodically bc there is nothing else on a Saturday afternoon and provide a light hand clap on a goal being scored...
All the good clubs have passionate supporters.

From the EDFL games I saw when I was down there, it's a step above this comp.

Want to have a run at Springwood? :D

Haha yeah it's a good comp, every club has two or three ex afl players running around and a fair few vfl listed players, but yeah I moving to the gold coast area so info is appreciated

(Log in to remove this ad.)

why does everything in this forum (bigfooty wide) always come back to my club vs your club? sigh

the actual bit where you get changed gets a bit cramped when there's a couple of massage tables in there

sorry mate, wasn't trying to make it a my club vs your club.

was more pointing out that the maroochy roos have alot of showers etc, wasn't trying to have a dig about the springwood rooms.

although, someone get a door on the away shitter over the off season. not much chop if someone is trying to lay a **** and looking straight into the boys in the shower.

Did Cubby come 2nd ?? If so not bad for a bloke that starts on the bench every week. Plus Reserves capt tied for the 2's medal. Looks like the dozen or so coaches at Noosa are doing all things right. So far anyway.

Or the guys are just playing good footy?? Reckon both those blokes actually could play on auto pilot.

Has there been a more dominant display by a club and its individuals at a leagues awards nite than there was last night? Noosa providing the winner of both seniors and Reseves, senior runner up, leading goalkicker, senior MVP and club of the year! Outstanding achievement whether you like them or not. Great start for what is a big week for the club, with the big final this week, if anything like the last time they met at Weyba Rd, will be a cracker, Rd 1 one of the most brutal and physical local games of footy I've seen. Both sides love it tough,have their fair share of stars and have the big stage experience. Can the tiges nullify the run of Knight, Munroe etc out of defence? Will the midfields just go head to head, Horn v Matthews, Isles v Hards, Braeur v Hards. Can the Tiges ruck division go with I'Anson and Round, Tromph hasnt played for weeks, but you wont find a more ferocious competitor. Who takes the mobile Drake? and whoever on Brewster will need a chop out from his mates to curb his influence, a better mark and set shot you wont see at this level. So many questions to be answered and all roads lead to Weyba Rd on Saturday. Grab a pie and stubby, set yourself up right in the middle of the feral supporters and watch what will be a far more entertaining game than some of the shit that is delivered on the TV these days!

Has there been a more dominant display by a club and its individuals at a leagues awards nite than there was last night? Noosa providing the winner of both seniors and Reseves, senior runner up, leading goalkicker, senior MVP and club of the year! Outstanding achievement whether you like them or not. Great start for what is a big week for the club, with the big final this week, if anything like the last time they met at Weyba Rd, will be a cracker, Rd 1 one of the most brutal and physical local games of footy I've seen. Both sides love it tough,have their fair share of stars and have the big stage experience. Can the tiges nullify the run of Knight, Munroe etc out of defence? Will the midfields just go head to head, Horn v Matthews, Isles v Hards, Braeur v Hards. Can the Tiges ruck division go with I'Anson and Round, Tromph hasnt played for weeks, but you wont find a more ferocious competitor. Who takes the mobile Drake? and whoever on Brewster will need a chop out from his mates to curb his influence, a better mark and set shot you wont see at this level. So many questions to be answered and all roads lead to Weyba Rd on Saturday. Grab a pie and stubby, set yourself up right in the middle of the feral supporters and watch what will be a far more entertaining game than some of the shit that is delivered on the TV these days!

Gee, what an advertisement speel mate - you are in the wrong job. And don't worry, I see Wulfy every other week and I reckon i'm going to pull the boots on now - none of this masters crap though!!:D

i reckon palmy will get them up there on saturday and we will all be headed to broadie or southport to watch the gf. well done to lukie matthews. been a class player for a long time.

Is that a given Damo as to where the GF will be played - sunny coast if the Roos win, GC if Palmy win?

Am heading to Weyba rd sat. Fever pitch. Big congrats to mathews, brewster and Isles and Noosa afc in general. Not being nit picking but Horn, Bloom, Zieldler, Pearson in 2s all won respective medals last year. If Palmy win Granny to be played at Surfers! And maroochy if Noosa get up. Agree with switching play all those match ups are going to be massive, add the hards, hewatt and Isles Mcintick Mills to the midfield going head to head. Trompf is a proven competitor, will need help, not sure who back up is, Noosaboy any clus. And like round 1 will be wet muddy and hard as f$@k. Former collingwood listed player Damien Lyon to pick up Brewster held him to 1 maybe 2 goals when they met at Palmy, and I would bet to see an Ianson and round drop in hole. No idea who will pick up drake? Cant wait, this is what footy is about and the best news is whatever the result on sat, if they are good enough to meet again in a fortnight totally different result, guaranteed. Good luck to Hawks v Magpies, will be interesting to see if Hawks can prevail with a 10 goal win again, or if Maggies will turn last weekend around and run Hawks of feet.

wasnt Dobson the runner up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back