AFL preseason betting

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I guess that both sides don't tend to get smashed at the same time so I can see why you'd not have come across it

Depends if there is a big enough middle, im sure X has smashed both teams at once quite frequently.

You've never heard - so and so has been smashed in the ring?
You're meant to be arguing that "smashing" a team is "backing" them? I don't understand the boxing reference. Of course I have heard of boxers being smashed in the ring.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I cant decide on Rich vs Port

Leans Richmond: They have been playing the way better football this PS
Leans Port: Full strength team, Richmond with main ruck and best hard nut onballer (Miles) for clearances/tackles/bullocking work
Leans Richmond: At etihad so port have to travel Richmond know the ground better

I cant decide on Rich vs Port

Leans Richmond: They have been playing the way better football this PS
Leans Port: Full strength team, Richmond with main ruck and best hard nut onballer (Miles) for clearances/tackles/bullocking work
Leans Richmond: At etihad so port have to travel Richmond know the ground better

Port have ironically play more games in the last 2 years at Etihad than Richmond have. 7 games for Port, 4-3 record. 6 games for Richmond, 4-2 record.

Port full strength and going in as underdogs is seeming better value for me. Richmond have played some good footy though this preseason. Game just depends on whether Port can get that running power back up again.

Port have ironically play more games in the last 2 years at Etihad than Richmond have. 7 games for Port, 4-3 record. 6 games for Richmond, 4-2 record.

Port full strength and going in as underdogs is seeming better value for me. Richmond have played some good footy though this preseason. Game just depends on whether Port can get that running power back up again.
I feel the whole Port running thing was a bit of a myth TBH theyre no better than other sides, it was just the style of game plan and people thought they had a fairly weak defense when their front half was that good they simply had really good quality on the field.

I feel the whole Port running thing was a bit of a myth TBH theyre no better than other sides, it was just the style of game plan and people thought they had a fairly weak defense when their front half was that good they simply had really good quality on the field.

It was talked up as more of a bigger deal than what it really was, however Port do need to be taking on the game and using some of their outside runners if they want to play well. Same goes for almost all teams at the moment as that's just the way the footy is being played.

We were playing 16 midfielders at that time. Only Schulz, Lobbe, Carlile, Hombsch and Jonas never ran through the guts. It's simple maths how they kept running. Even Hoff played a fair amount of wing and Trengove rucks consistently.

That said we play terribly at Etihad but expecting a pretty good performance this week, thought we should be faves to be honest. \bias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back