AFL preseason betting

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm glad I got on Melbourne at $2.05, $1.95, $1.77 and $1.74. Should be able to guarantee a $300 return either way.

Historical prices - who cares

4/5 +6.25 UNITS from 4 games.

Just missed some $20+ long shots FGS Been kicking 3rd and 4th and plenty goals

After this yesterday

+13.1 Units today 3/3 (Melb vs WBD)

Going nuts

+19.35 units for the weekend from 5 games

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My bank account. :thumbsu:

And what prices did lay the Demons at? There is no way an arb puss like you backs a team 3X in a match without having money going the other way.

Last edited:
He said he makes $300 whatever the result.

So probs only invested 0.00000000001% of bank
What?

I ended up profiting $722. In the end I actually decided to lessen my potential profit by backing the Bulldogs at +15.5 at $2.10 instead of taking the $3.60 straight up.

I still had $400 straight up on the Bulldogs too.

I was trying to interpret what you meant by "smashing the Lakers". To me this sounds like you laid them, hence I was thinking your loss would have been 25x your stake.

A few minutes after I replied to your post, though, I realised windowlickers wouldn't earn that much money so you wouldn't be risking 25x your stake and hence wouldn't have laid them.

And what prices did lay the Demons at? There is no way an arb puss like you backs a team 3X in a match without having money going the other way.
You're right, but under normal circumstances I wouldn't invest $1200 unless I knew there would be late changes.

so that brings a grand total to one the amount of people I've seen that think smashing a side in punting terms means betting against them
Describe to me how "smashing" a team suddenly means you are "backing" them? Is this Aussie punting jargon, cause I've never heard of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back