Preview AFL RD 15 - Collingwood vs Carlton - Changes and Prematch Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

If Barrett says tonight that there is something going on between Buckley and O'Brien, then perhaps there is some truth to this afternoon's rumour. The performance of some of our senior players would suggest that there is some friction at the club. I am not a Buckley believer anymore, but nor am I going to put my faith in the O'Brien's and Swans of this world. However, whoever is missing from the team for whatever reason, if the team doesn't beat Carlton tomorrow, my mood is going to be very dark. I am beginning to wonder why I even care so much about this club.

Barrett is on par with SEN, if the prick mentions it on TFS all that means is he found it on one of his hourly searches on here.

The 22 we have named this week is so much better than the group we have last week.

Reid provides us with a second key defender, something we simply didn't have last week.

Krakouer provides us with a threat up forward, even if it's another midget threat.

Witts can't possibly do any worse than what Lynch has been doing over the past few weeks.

And Young is a straight up replacement for Harry, play him in an attacking role and make the Scum worry about him.

We'll win, Carlton haven't beaten a half decent side all year, that won't change tomorrow night.:)

The 22 we have named this week is so much better than the group we have last week.

Reid provides us with a second key defender, something we simply didn't have last week.

Krakouer provides us with a threat up forward, even if it's another midget threat.

Witts can't possibly do any worse than what Lynch has been doing over the past few weeks.

And Young is a straight up replacement for Harry, play him in an attacking role and make the Scum worry about him.

We'll win, Carlton haven't beaten a half decent side all year, that won't change tomorrow night.:)

I am not as Confident as you Matty, Would not surprise me if we lost tommorow night

You are one of the reasons I stay on this forum, your never down on the players, if we lose you never say season over, always a positive outlook on things, I say thanks for that as its always good to read.
Completely agree with everything you've said, young will be very dangerous.
our small fwds will be extreme, I want the manic pressure back.

Instead of the goal kicking game we have on this board, we should've had an injury one with the same rules just that you pick someone who you think won't get injured instead of who will kick a goal.

You are one of the reasons I stay on this forum, your never down on the players, if we lose you never say season over, always a positive outlook on things, I say thanks for that as its always good to read.
Completely agree with everything you've said, young will be very dangerous.
our small fwds will be extreme, I want the manic pressure back.

Thanks, but I'm also delusion-ally optimistic at times, but hey, we are playing Carlton, there's no way I'm even contemplating a loss to this Carlton side, with that cranky old bastard as their coach.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was at last weeks game v Pies, not sure I noticed Harry O limping around on a bung ankle. I actually thought he was one of your better players last week, so he is a massive OUT for you guys.

CARLTON
In: A.Carrazzo, M.Murphy, A.McInnes
Out: S.White, J.Bootsma (hamstring) , H.Scotland (adductor)

COLLINGWOOD
In: A.Krakouer, B.Reid, C.Young, J.Witts
Out: Q.Lynch (back), H.O'Brien (ankle), J.Russell, K.Martin

Not at all confident, but at least our "ins" look like a positive for a change. Losing O'Brien doesn't help us at all though. Hopefully Witts can be some sort of target up forward. Otherwise I can see Henderson mopping up everything.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview AFL RD 15 - Collingwood vs Carlton - Changes and Prematch Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back