Preview AFL RD 15 - Collingwood vs Carlton - Changes and Prematch Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

So would you then Play Witts and Hudson?

Lets say history repeats itself and our No.1 ruckman tomorrow goes down like round 2. Who would ruck for rest of the game since there is no Lynch this time?

Lets say history repeats itself and our No.1 ruckman tomorrow goes down like round 2. Who would ruck for rest of the game since there is no Lynch this time?

Well fair Point. Then Play Witts and Grundy Then;)

Why would Harry have to be restrained during a one on one with Bucks at training?That doesn't make sense.

Does not sound like Harry - Would of heard something about it before now

So, now we know Harry's out, the changes should look something like this;

In: Young, Krakouer, Reid, Witts
Out: Harry, Lynch, Kennedy, Martin/Russell?

Harry has been playing as a defender most weeks anyway, so Young can come straight in and play his role. Witts for Lynch, let him play exactly the same role Q-Stick has been playing.

Krak and Reid speak for themselves.

Boys and Girls my source said Harry is not injured he had to be restrained from Bucks in a one on one. Has been dropped due to discipline reasons. A lot more going on then my source even knows. Not the best culture at our great club

Really? Because i heard that beams called a hit on krakouer in a gang related incident, O'Brien stepped in and was caught in the cross fire. Bucks then rushed in to apply CPR, and in the confusion O'Brien took a swing and connected with Lynch (which is why he is "rested" for the next 2 weeks). Also Young pinged his hammy again running from the explosions

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys,
I hardly ever post on here like to read more, however just going on what a few of you are going on about, Have heard from a source who is a massive collingwood fan and I hope he is wrong but he called me last night and told me that he has been told Didak is gone for the year. Can anyone conform if he trained yesterday? My source doesnt really give me much and he is wrong at times like everyone's source is but he is also right sometimes.

*posted august 2010

I think you need a new source ;)

So, now we know Harry's out, the changes should look something like this;

In: Young, Krakouer, Reid, Witts
Out: Harry, Lynch, Kennedy, Martin/Russell?

Harry has been playing as a defender most weeks anyway, so Young can come straight in and play his role. Witts for Lynch, let him play exactly the same role Q-Stick has been playing.

Krak and Reid speak for themselves.

Nice changes... Come to think of it, Young is an upgrade on Harry from a wingman positional view point. This could be good.

Sorry guys should have been more clearer was a one on one meeting in which things got heated. And sorry Rusty 22 for sharing info. As u can see I dont post much and just like to just read whats going on but if u look at what I do share its usually right.

Sorry guys should have been more clearer was a one on one meeting in which things got heated. And sorry Rusty 22 for sharing info. As u can see I dont post much and just like to just read whats going on but if u look at what I do share its usually right. I dont feel the need to post 1700 times like u, u pompiss turd.

You're getting support from the boys on SEN M_13.

May just have some whiskers on it as may have been the exchange of words between Yarran and Malthouse. It happens.

You're getting support from the boys on SEN M_13.

May just have some whiskers on it as may have been the exchange of words between Yarran and Malthouse. It happens.
Getting support from sen on a collingwood rumour isn't a good thing, it's akin to getting support from Adrian Bayley on your treatment of women, or Adolf Hitler on your treatment of ethnic minorities!

Get the picture?

Boys and Girls my source said Harry is not injured he had to be restrained from Bucks in a one on one. Has been dropped due to discipline reasons. A lot more going on then my source even knows. Not the best culture at our great club

No your completely wrong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview AFL RD 15 - Collingwood vs Carlton - Changes and Prematch Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back