AFL Rd 6 - Collingwood vs Western Bulldogs - Changes and Prematch Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I am not surprised at all but I am Annoyed Bucks kept Momentum Killer in the side:rolleyes:

It's okay Dave, i made sure i got a seat nice and close to the barriers, Row B; So if he does anything stupid imma run in and tackle him to the ground.

How dare he kill our momentum!

Great to have Shawry and Reid back.

Strange that Dids isn't even an emergency. Hopefully he is ready to go next week.

Can't wait to have Daisy, Dids, Taz and now Blair back in the side.

We are building.

Strange that Dids isn't even an emergency. Hopefully he is ready to go next week.

We are building.

Can't see Taz returns for a least 3-4 weeks.

Dids, Daisy and Blair back for the scumbag lions!

If anyone is going to the Lions game and sitting general admission behind the goals PM me, I have a fair few mates flying up for the game...be good to get a little outer cheer squad going! :cool:

I have read elsewhere Dids pulled up a little sore from VFL game, hence not even an emergency when he was last week.

Heater may get some wing/midfield time.

We are building.

Think it must be a fitness thing with that interrupted pre-season. Good to see they are not rushing players in at 70% fitness.

Blairs leg is sore from wearing around a golden boot all week. It's a heavy sucker
He actually had a sore left hand, but he didn't want to attract attention ;).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm on the Sinclair bandwagon. All you flogs can jump on when he's an All-Australian and 4x time premiership player in 4 years. :D

Seriously, see potential in the kid and his selection is justified. Played a grand total of under 10 games and everyone is all over him.

Should all be ashamed of yourselves.

P.S. Sick of the bitching week in week out about his selection. Pull your heads in and take it elsewhere. ;)

I'm on the Sinclair bandwagon. All you flogs can jump on when he's an All-Australian and 4x time premiership player in 4 years. :D

Seriously, see potential in the kid and his selection is justified. Played a grand total of under 10 games and everyone is all over him.

Should all be ashamed of yourselves.

P.S. Sick of the bitching week in week out about his selection. Pull your heads in and take it elsewhere. ;)

Gezz Getting a Bit Touchy over Sinclair. Though I get the same over my Favourite Players too;).

You will not Stop the Bitching mate until Sinclair improves and that is a big IF in my eyes.

Footy Show said Jolly is in Doubt

Hi everyone, I'm new and this be my first post :D

I always go with my feelings/instinct and I'm hardly ever wrong. I watch all games every round, not just us, so I have a good idea of form and usually have pretty decent judgement of results.

Like some of you, I knew we were going to get smashed against Carlton (heart didn't want it to happen) and last week I had no idea who was going to win, but this week we will finally get to see a percentage booster. Lock us in to smash the dogs, the only thing stopping us from having a 10 goal win is Cooney around stoppages.

I won't be satisfied with anything less! Dogs form is as bad as anyone's. They have won their last 2, but against arguably the weakest teams in the league (I personally think GC are a better team than Melbourne) and hardly convincing either.
I would consider it an absolute embarrassment and a horrible performance if we only just scrap over the line to win by 2 goals, or have our pants pulled down and lose :O
I'll be calling for heads!!!
Nah, but srsly, dogs r f*cked.

Beams = BOG

What Sinclair lacks at the moment is poise. He has the pace and gets to the contests. If he can manage that, he'll be more than handy.

I see Ugle as probably the greater threat for that speedy defensive spot. That's what folk need to remember - we need that pacey defensive forward and we don't have much of that stock at the minute. Give both some time.

I always go with my feelings/instinct and I'm hardly ever wrong. I watch all games every round, not just us, so I have a good idea of form and usually have pretty decent judgement of results.

Winner for Geelong race 6 tomorrow night please?

Winner for Geelong race 6 tomorrow night please?

Zulu Magic doesn't like the middle, otherwise would run a 30.50.
So I feel Charming Louise should take it out all the way in 30.78.
Also you can't go past Jimmy Two Hats to be a sneaky chance, based on his cool name :cool:

It has been a trend to use talls as impact subs this year. But I'm not sure it will happen. I think it would be a missed opportunity to trial a three tall defense.

dogs ain't even got 1 decent tall though :eek:

2 talls (Jones/Roughead) totalling 8 goals from 5 games, would be percentage suicide to play Brown/Reid/Keefe and not to mention Maxwell, he's our 4th tall.
Maxwell for sub? lol but srsly I think Keefe has been awesome but what else do you do? Horses for courses so Keefe = sub
Bucks ain't gonna trial anything that isn't there to trial against.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Rd 6 - Collingwood vs Western Bulldogs - Changes and Prematch Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back