AFL Rd 6 - Collingwood vs Western Bulldogs - Changes and Prematch Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah and Makes it very Slow. You almost have to get to the Gate that lets you out that goes straight on to the Bridge that takes you to the Station

Yeah and we also usually wait for the 2nd or 3rd train that comes after a match, you can't get on at all.

Bad thing is the biggest crowd i've been to at a etihad game was 42k. Looks like it's going to be bigger tomorrow night.

Yeah and we also usually wait for the 2nd or 3rd train that comes after a match, you can't get on at all.

Bad thing is the biggest crowd i've been to at a etihad game was 42k. Looks like it's going to be bigger tomorrow night.

Well vs Port was Okay but yeah Sometimes you have to wait for a Few Trains to get on.

Though getting into Richmond Station is not much better

im assuming you never went to waverley dave ?

no one can ever ever complain about public transport to & from anywhere if they never attended waverley.

thankfully i knew how to get outta there quickly in the car.

The only way to get out of Waverley quickly in the car was to either park right near the exit or across the road somewhere, it made the MCG carpark look like an open and running freeway.:p

As for Dids, and my rant before, I may be right, he does have a problem, an ankle injury he picked up early in the VFL game last week, yet the club didn't tell us that, did they?:confused:

im assuming you never went to waverley dave ?

no one can ever ever complain about public transport to & from anywhere if they never attended waverley.

thankfully i knew how to get outta there quickly in the car.

No Never been to Waverly but I heard it was a Shocker

As for Dids, and my rant before, I may be right, he does have a problem, an ankle injury he picked up early in the VFL game last week, yet the club didn't tell us that, did they?:confused:

Do they ever tell the Whole Truth about Injuries?

You were always first to get the team and stick it up here, were you not Dave? Do you miss the race to be first? I never bothered going to the club site for the team because I knew it would be on bigfooty within a minute of being announced.

At least he provides the full teams, not some "we'll tell them who's in but not who's out" bullshit.

PS: I tried to beat him last week, i think i got within a minute of his post but, still quicker :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just heard on Nova news that Reid and Shaw are back with Thomas left for another week. No mention of Didak though

5hwOJX.png

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Rd 6 - Collingwood vs Western Bulldogs - Changes and Prematch Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back