Game Day AFL Round 11 - Collingwood vs St Kilda Matchday Discussion (Etihad 7.50pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

I hate going to Etihad with a passion.

It really amazes me that there are people out there that actually like that ground. Even a win feels like a loss a lot of the time after a game there and getting outside the ground is bad.

I think they designed the ground just to provoke us spectators.

It really amazes me that there are people out there that actually like that ground. Even a win feels like a loss a lot of the time after a game there and getting outside the ground is bad.

Once you're there I don't mind the place but getting there, especially on a Friday Night is a pain in the fricking arse.

Only one more game there this year after tonight (Dogs in 2 weeks) thankfully.

It is a Sh*tHole - Would rather go to Waverly if it was still there

NO EXCUSES TONIGHT! WE NEED TO BURY THEM EARLY>>>BURY THEM IN THE MIDDLE PART OF THE GAME>>>>AND FINISH THEM OFF IN THE LAST QUARTER

These are the sorts of games we traditionally lose or just scrape over the line.....if we are fair dinkum this year this must be at least a 10goal win.

We seem not to Barry Sides. Like they lack the Killer edge

Dave, if you have a bad feeling about today and the worst thing that happens is your footy team loses- I'd go with that.

Here's hoping the bad feeling is just a hangover after we win.

I don’t drink

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why? - I don’t want to become a Idiot that Drinks to Much.

What is the Big Deal of Beer?
You don't have to drink too much. A couple of cheeky drinks can be a great way to relax whilst watching the pies stomp on some St Kilda faces ;)

You don't have to drink too much. A couple of cheeky drinks can be a great way to relax whilst watching the pies stomp on some St Kilda faces ;)

I am not saying a Few Drinks is wrong. It’s the One that go over the top. People who go to games Half Pissed and then get Completely Pissed at the Game. Just go to game to get Drunk is just sad

I am not saying a Few Drinks is wrong. It’s the One that go over the top. People who go to games Half Pissed and then get Completely Pissed at the Game. Just go to game to get Drunk is just sad
Sadly Dave, alcoholism is an escapism for many sectors of our society. Toil through a job for 5 days a week and then let loose on the weekends; you can't blame people sometimes.

I agree Dave, and that's my point. There is middle ground. You don't have to avoid drinking altogether to not be a drunken idiot. I usually find that 2 or 3 is more than enough for me on any given night. It's very rare I get blotto, and I've certainly never done it at a public event like the footy :p

Sadly Dave, alcoholism is an escapism for many sectors of our society. Toil through a job for 5 days a week and then let loose on the weekends; you can't blame people sometimes.

It would make the Problem just Worse, doing that. If they just had a Few then it would be fine

I'll be happy if we can gradually grow our % over the next 3 games. Should be looking at 40+ wins against St.Kilda, Melbourne and the Dogs.

-win by 73
-pendlebury BOG
-elliot 5 goals
-cloke 10 marks
-grundy dominant

We're going to have to get Dave a Kleenex sponsorship if you keep talking like that..;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day AFL Round 11 - Collingwood vs St Kilda Matchday Discussion (Etihad 7.50pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back