Game Day AFL Round 11 - Collingwood vs St Kilda Matchday Discussion (Etihad 7.50pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

No, I get that you don't care, but his fitness is clearly an issue for those who do care

My view is that the club would have set a timeline for PK upon his return to training from injury. Obviously getting enough training in so his fitness was up to VFL standard. They probably would have said he'll play VFL for 8 weeks and whether he dominates or not he'll stay there. His form clearly warrants selection at AFL level now and I'm sure they're close to pulling the trigger on him. It sucks there's no VFL game this week for him, however he will have done a mountain of work over the past 3 months so a weekend off to freshen up will undoubtedly help him as the season progresses.

Anyway, if Swan is out it'll be a great opportunity for JT to have another crack at senior level.

Rumour that Grundy and Swan will be out now;

200.gif

Ducks for cover from Dave.:p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow, that changes things a little bit. I just hope we aren't taking the saints tooooo lightly and it bites us in the arse. I don't think we would lose but it may take us awhile to wake up. Good ins and I do think that grundy and witts will both need a rest or two during the year. Wouldn't be surprised seeing witts taken out of one of the next few matches.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day AFL Round 11 - Collingwood vs St Kilda Matchday Discussion (Etihad 7.50pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back